Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know there are alot of hatches that look liek that after like about 2 years ago the whole Spoon thing blew out to America. well i have had my car liek this right b4 that, haha my car has been like this for 3 years now. i got all the parts with disccounted prices. so i cant complain when i get good deals of those Spoon parts. i was originally going to do something else on this EK. but since i got offers on those parts, i just jumped on whatever was cheap. anyways, thx for the comments guys.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i know, the cluster is one piece i will prolly never get, coz its not worth it. and the arm too. it breaks. i want the ARC arm tho. thx for the comments guys

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[Buffalo] said:
what kind of wires are those???
those are Spoon sports' wires

and oh wow, not every single Spoon Sports' car has to be the blue and yellow scene tho ^_^. they have a blk EF hatch with only 3 stickers... plus this is my daily and i do not want a yellow and blue car for daily. thats embarrassing. im thinking of taking off the stiuckers and put a few more non spoon parts on it. like i said, i got all those Spoon parts on my car at a very cheap price. and now i dont have the hook up anymore. and i would like something different on my car. but thx for you guys comments! :)

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
billybaggio said:
those are Spoon sports' wires

and oh wow, not every single Spoon Sports' car has to be the blue and yellow scene tho ^_^. they have a blk EF hatch with only 3 stickers... plus this is my daily and i do not want a yellow and blue car for daily. thats embarrassing. im thinking of taking off the stiuckers and put a few more non spoon parts on it. like i said, i got all those Spoon parts on my car at a very cheap price. and now i dont have the hook up anymore. and i would like something different on my car. but thx for you guys comments! :)
they also make em in white yo

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha yea, i like white hatches. but too bad mine is blk and i wanna keep the original color on it. maybe one day, i will get another hatch in white, who knows =P
heee thx for the comments guys, keep them coming ;)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
man i like it in black. :tu black on black always looks mean. you need to get the spoon carbon fiber hood and is that their rear wing...i can't tell from the pics, if its not you should grab that to(or type-r rear wing)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes it is a Spoon wing, i wasnt gonna buy that wing, but i ran into a very good deal on it, so. heehe, and the hood, which is 1100 dollars, i dont think so, i would get Seibon or something if i really want a hood, right now im gonna slow it down on the mods and practice more behind the wheel. i would rather have better drivign skills than having all nice parts. heehee i wanna be able to handle the car really well b4 anymore mods. but yeah, thx for the comments again guys

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.