Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

my stang for sale or trade

268 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  QRTR 
#1 ·
MINT! MINT! MINT! 5 sp. black on black 1992 5.0 mustang LX hatchback with 102 K original km's

Interior:

-factory black cloth, no rips , stains (like new)
-original black carpet with no stains or worn spots (like new)
-A/C is ice cold
-heater/defroster works great
-factory stereo with OEM EQ and speakers works
-Pro 5.0 shifter
-driverside airbag
-ashtray cover works
-and other little OEM options

Exterior:

-original black paint with clearcoat option absolutely NO RUST in and out a must see (no dings or chips in the front end only seen rain less than twenty times still has OEM wiper blades and always garaged ) very well maintained

-will come with either 16" draglites with tires or 15" black mesh with polished lip rims with tires both rims are in absolute MINT MINT cond. (no scratches ect . ) or with both rims very negotiable

-black tint

Engine & other mods :

-new brakes all around pads,rotors,shoes ect.
-3:73 rear end gear
-Flow master muffler
-2 1/2" custom exhaust with high flow cats
-World Class T-5 tranny with custom gears (bullit proof MINT cond. no grinds less than 20 K's on it)
-Ford Motorsport racing clutch
-Headman long tube headers
-75 mm Bullit mass air
-Edelbrock TB & upper and lower intake manifold
-performance pulleys and belt
-New Taylor plug wires and autolite sparkplugs
-1 yr old battery
-everything else is stock

Comment:

The original black paint is MINT (no door dings) and very shiny with no visible chips in the front end .This car is rustproofed and very well maintained , always garaged and never winter driven. Oil changed regularly with Castol Syntec .There is NO oil leaks, oil moisture or rust in the engine bay at all and it doesn't burn oil . The under belly is spotless , this is one of the cleanest stang in the GTA. this stang is in show room condition , it's like new ...

Asking $12,500 OBO will take no $$ to certify .If you have any questions pls call me at 416 528-7351 Arnie located in the GTA

will trade for ANY 5 spd. car but must be in similar MINT MINT condition

let me know what you have

thx

currently running on these wheels:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.