Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so a Long time ago this fiero pulled up next to me, attempted to race me. I gave it some gas, and then on the mighty interweb shit hit the fan. The story goes I was on full bottle, spraying against this mighty fiero. I refused to put the video online, until he would agree to give me a real race, where I would actually race, I mean common its a fiero. So shit talking went back and forth between him and his swingers and myself. I finally decided F*** it, Ill just post it and let you guys decided.

Heres the infamous My Ws6 vs Fiero Race

Enjoy!

My Ws6 vs Fiero RACE- Video

· Registered
141 Posts
Ok so a Long time ago this fiero pulled up next to me, attempted to race me. I gave it some gas, and then on the mighty interweb shit hit the fan. The story goes I was on full bottle, spraying against this mighty fiero. I refused to put the video online, until he would agree to give me a real race, where I would actually race, I mean common its a fiero. So shit talking went back and forth between him and his swingers and myself. I finally decided F*** it, Ill just post it and let you guys decided.

Heres the infamous My Ws6 vs Fiero Race

Enjoy!

My Ws6 vs Fiero RACE- Video
your kiddin me right? If there was a," Punch you in the face button" I'd be smashin that shit till my finger falls off..:bash:smokingc:

· Registered
1,993 Posts
You Suck :lol

· Registered
10,346 Posts
I hate being rick rolled:mad

:mad

· Premium Member
269 Posts
it looked like you just continued to drive normally as you were until after the fiero punched it. after he punched it, it looks like you accelerated more... not a lot... just enough. you gotta realize, those "little accelerations" give people the impression that you raced. especially the people who think they are fast but they really arent. so, in your mind, you might of accelerated (while laughing to yourself and thinking "is this a joke? this guy cant be serious!!")to humor this guy and when you did that, he thought you were racing. USER12 is exactly right, you chase - you race. even though it wasnt intentional on your behalf.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.