Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! :cheers:
just wanted to introduce myself. i've been into cars since I got my permit... bout 7-8 years ago lol. but my bf now has really gotten me back into it since i moved to miami (from chicago) a couple years ago.
i drive a 02 civic ex and am planning on getting a 08 Si soon!! i drove a 96 vw cabrio in HS and it was pretty fun but then i switched to an automatic when i finally got a car my sophomore year in college.... but i'm definitely missing the fun of a 6sp! time to go back. :D anyway, been lookin at the site for a few days and seems like a cool forum. hope to meet some cool ppl !

:hiya:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah the cabrio was a 5spd but my bf used to drive a gti til may and it was a 6spd. the 08 Si is a 6spd too so i'm lookin forward to having some fun again :) my exhaust guy (exhaustdepot.com) is changing locations to orlando so i've got til he leaves to get my car so he can do an amazing job on an exhaust for the car I get. (he also did my bf's 07 gti and also his new car, an 08 c300)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol cuz i don't have tha monies right now (nor the car i want to put it on!) but i will get it soon. that's a great system; i'll ask my guy hector about it. he gives me dealzes :p

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Holaa!!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
search, it's Vtec, yes that engine will fit with the right amount of money,......wait..no noob questions?.....well then welcome:D

Reactions: yellowrexsi

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol i'm sure i'll have questions when i get my new car that my mostly-german-car-loving bf might not be able to help me with ;) but he's pretty knowledgable. (and i like to think i know enuf to add my .02 too :p)

·
Registered
2,148 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
i am a girl too so its ok :) you know what ive been looking around on this forum and a lot of the girls make the other cool fun girls (that actually know about cars) look bad!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts