Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ight - i kinda wanna know.. whats tha Nastiest THing u've done w/(or to) your partner - or some1 else..
example...

I've Eaten Bloody puss..
-Had sex w/ a girl on tha rag(although i dont consider this nasty)
-Pulled a bloody tampon out w/ my teeth!
-And Just over tha weekend i licked this Chicks Eyeball! (twice, it was pretty phat!)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Gusto222 said:
Ight - i kinda wanna know.. whats tha Nastiest THing u've done w/(or to) your partner - or some1 else..
example...

I've Eaten Bloody puss..
-And Just over tha weekend i licked this Chicks Eyeball! (twice, it was pretty phat!)

you've done some pretty nasty stuff there. just wondering, why did you lick a chick's eyeball? :confused:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cuz yo- i always wanted to... it just seem like it would be a cool/memorible experience... & if anythign i got tha Girlz #z outta it too.. i had just met her-- i was liek i always wanted to lick a girls eyeball & she was like wanna lick mine-- & that was it... it was dope-- kinda salty tha 2nd time... -- But soo smoooth!

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Why did you pull out a bloody tampon with your teeth? Well, i gave a dog head.

JK

·
Registered
261 Posts
oh my....oh....eyeballs, thaz too much man. Not to mention the inffection. mouth is dirty, n eyeballs r really weak.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well it wasnt my eyeball-- i dont care... if tha chick gets sik.. ehh - ill call her this weekend & find out if she got sik.. or not...

·
Registered
311 Posts
I didnt mean to do this it just kinda happened. with an ex girl friend of mine I was stabbn the asshole and when I pulled out there was (and Im not kiddn) smeared shit on my tip. Other than that I had sex with a girl on the rag. Double teamed a girl a few times thats about it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Oh hold on a sec I have down cocked a girl, and gave one a Frothy Wallrus (sp?)...if you dont know what those are...

DownCock- Put it so far down the girls throat that she Chunks...(that was also unplaned and nasty as hell)

Frothy Wallrus- Where the guy cum's so much in her throat that it comes out her nose...that is funny

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
(NoX)skip-o said:
Oh hold on a sec I have down cocked a girl, and gave one a Frothy Wallrus (sp?)...if you dont know what those are...

DownCock- Put it so far down the girls throat that she Chunks...(that was also unplaned and nasty as hell)

Frothy Wallrus- Where the guy cum's so much in her throat that it comes out her nose...that is funny

Yo thats Fukin Great!!!

LOL hehehehahah :D :vpleased: :laff:

---
i yusta know this kid in HS that had his gf blow chunks on his cock-- it was funny as hell, cuz every1 in tha skool knew about it w/ in 3 days...

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I fucked a cops wife before... He gave me a $88.00 ticket because my car was 6 days past it's inspection date... So, I found out who his wife was, and sweet-talked her into sex (took some-time)... Might not sound nasty to you, but I swear I could smell the swine on her... Eck...

·
Registered
908 Posts
v6Princess said:
uh.....the nastiest thing i've ever done was probably have sex on my period. Can't believe you licked someone's eyeball.
who gives a rats ass about licking an eyeball. He ate a bloody pussy. THat is fucking gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
SERIOUSLY!!!...everyone is trippin on licking of the eyeball and i STILL cant get that gross look off my face....makes me think...some of you peeps think eating bloddy puss is the norm.:(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bloody pussy, Huuumm no thanks not for me, but im really dig licking of the eyeball. I'll try it and get back w/ u peeps w/ the results. Thanks for the idea Gusto222.......:D

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Gusto222 said:
example...

I've Eaten Bloody puss..
a true white trash,
!thats sick man...!

Pulled a bloody tampon out w/ my teeth - ewwwww!

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
this bloody puss thing escapes me...i don't like to eat at the Y anyway...it's gross...

licking an eyeball is fun...there's nothing wrong with it, but when you eat bloody pussy...when you come up for air, you look like you lost a fight

1 - 20 of 91 Posts