Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me why the 360 version doesnt have all the features of the xbox/ps2 version? why does ea continue to do this with sports titles? i have it for both 360 and ps2 and am now only playing the ps2 version. shiny graphics can only do so much for me...

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it just doesnt seem like there is anything to do in the dynasty mode. all it is is in-season recruiting and games. no create-a-player or school and no campus legend mode (not really a fan of that, but still...). no spring drills or anything like that. and they didnt put all the real stadiums in the 360 version (not sure if its the same for the ps2 yet), but most are there. that is still kinda lazy to me.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
well i think create a school is stupid, same with create a player cuz then people just stack teams

i pick a 1AA school and make them good. so those modes arent needed. i know ea screws people but no one else competes with them or can because they just buy out liscenses so its pointless. ea are a bunch of idiots that know the business aspect of games and know that they dotn need to make games great to compete if they can be the only game out in that genre of sports they can screw us over and still make mad money

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hondapride59 said:
well i think create a school is stupid, same with create a player cuz then people just stack teams

i pick a 1AA school and make them good. so those modes arent needed. i know ea screws people but no one else competes with them or can because they just buy out liscenses so its pointless. ea are a bunch of idiots that know the business aspect of games and know that they dotn need to make games great to compete if they can be the only game out in that genre of sports they can screw us over and still make mad money
but as i agree that i never play the create-a-school thing, it still should be in there. i dont understand why there isnt more in the game. during the e3 stuff, the ea rep. playing madden 07 on g4tv wouldnt say for sure if it was going to be a "full" game w/ all the features of the current gen systems. i dont like the superstar mode, but how hard could it be to put it in there? its not like they havent had time to develop the game (or maybe im totally wrong).

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i think they are just trying to make more money. i dont like the modes...i played the ps2 version, did horrible on the drills(atleast to me i did horrible) and i got offers from every school so i had a tough choice...haha

i think the way they went abotu it is horrible. it could be awesome but they dont even listen to peoples ideas. what we need is a gaming company that takes ideas from listeners and makes them work. i have so many ideas for games but i wont even begin to talk about that.

·
Registered
321 Posts
they did the same thing with madden last...ea is just brain dead sometime..im not a big fan of the legend mode so far i mainly play dynasty mode. nothing like take crappy teams and making them power houses. right now im doing a dynasty with SMU....love the game i have bought every year for like 6 years now lol

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
AkronCrxSi said:
they did the same thing with madden last...ea is just brain dead sometime..im not a big fan of the legend mode so far i mainly play dynasty mode. nothing like take crappy teams and making them power houses. right now im doing a dynasty with SMU....love the game i have bought every year for like 6 years now lol
its a good game...i play on my ps2...and i highly doubt i will step up to teh 360 if ea is gonna short change it once again...i expect to see it again with madden, nhl, live...hell anythgin ea is gonna be short changed and incomplete...like usual

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.