Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 92 hatch i just swapped another b18A1, I want to add A/C to it... What do I need to do? Do I use civic parts like fan, radiator, etc... I have to use the integra compressor right? please help :confused

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nobody can help me out?

·
Registered
719 Posts
u need alot of shit....... integra compressor , civic condensor and fan, evaporator core,receiver drier, and a bunch of lines.... im not sure if civic use a txv or though.... personally i think its mork work than it worth :rolleyes

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the car has the original hard lines for AC so i assume that all i need is the compressor, fan, and a couple other hoses... anyone else ever add AC to their b-series swap??

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got the rest of the lines today for $20, including the evaporator drier... I think all i need now is the b-series compressor... should the line from the civic blot into the integra b-series compressor? I know my car had AC before so i think the heater/drier inside the dash is still there... Someone please help me clarify what all i need done... thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
umm...dont quote me, but from what i've heard..you can keep your a/c compressor and everything..the only thing you need to replace is the bracket that mouts the compressor to the block...you're going to need a delsol a/c bracket..again, please dont quote me on this...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.