Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know where i could get an oem fron lip for my 5th gen? i need a cryastal blue metallic lip....tried hparts.com but they're all out of stock

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ludeboy, i think i called every honda dealership there isand all they said was it was discontinued. i think ill just get a different lip and just have it painted...any suggestions??

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Yeah I am in the same boat I got the sides and rear but was to late to get the front. I got lucky gewtting the sides and rear looks good even with no front, but I would still like a front lip.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually i found 1 at one of the honda dealership i called, they want $258 for it. im still thinking if i should get it or not

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
jayz said:
actually i found 1 at one of the honda dealership i called, they want $258 for it. im still thinking if i should get it or not
Man that's seems like alot I think i would buy it though I don't know I am just stupid I guess depends how bad you want it. I tried to pull this guy over the other day he had just the front lip no sides or rear I was going to give him 200 bucks for it but, He exited through a tollway LOL I swear if I could have caught him I would have though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts