Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I need a killer body kit for my integra. I have the combat kit now but it was badly injured in a ditch accident. I was wondering if you knew of any good body kits or some good sites where I could find one. I wanted to have one custom fabricated from a 94 integra to fit mine, but one body shop has already said that thay wouldn't do it. Thanks.

· Registered
295 Posts
I like that kit on the 3rd gen integs more. ive never even seen it on a 2nd gen. I like the REVOLUTION, STEALTH, STREET FIGHTER, or any type of lip. The 2nd gens dont have any curves in the body style, so round kits won't look right. I say keep it simple.

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey quick question. I've got a bunch of money to spend. What should I get? I'm about ready to purchase AEM pulleys and cam gears. What else do you think I should get. I'm gonna get a turbo charger by the end of this summer, So I won't necissarily need a CAI. Thanks.

· Registered
295 Posts
Just get some cam shafts that are setup for forced induction like the JG 1001s. I wouldnt get pulleys or cam gears. Look into a clutch or some nice sticky tires like Nitto555r's. Its those little things that help you get ahead.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.