Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, my stage 2 clutch is now slipping for some reason... anyways, I don't know much about clutches, so if you guys can help me out i would appreciate it a lot... anyways, I called the guy at the shop and he said he wanted $522.00 for a clutchmaster stage 3 clutch and $200.00 for installation... now, that seems kind of high for me... do clutch masters really go for that much? and he was talking about some carbon kevlar shit that it uses... but do i really need all that? anyone know any good sites i can get the best clutch for cheap? i have a 95 integra GSR with AEM CAI, dc sports headers, lightend flywheel, APEXi exhaust, nologoy wires... I plan on adding a lot more power to this car so will need a stage 2 clutch at least but prefer a stage 3... what are the best brands?? help me pleeeeeease

· Registered
2,575 Posts
stage III is too much for your engine, what kind of hp mark are you aiming for?

Stage III clutches run high btw, my choice is ACT.

This is my choice for a setup that you plan on adding 60+hp
http://www.advancedclutch.com/V3/mainframe.htm

runs for 500 bucks, all tools and bearings included.

EDIT: If you read a couple threads down I just found a website:Clutchcityonline.com, theyre prices are pretty good. Just thought you might have interest.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.