Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My front bumper is really messed up do to parking in New York (All you NYC cats know what I am talking about). The paint is all chipped and scratched and I really hate my 94 front bumper. I want to swap it with a 96 - 97 bumper but I cannot find any 96 - 97 bumpers in NYC because the junk yards do not have any Sols at all. I tried eBay, searched Google, and cannot find a site to order it. Does anyone know where I can get one or can point me into the right direction? I'll post pictures of my ugly bumper.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
dominicanz said:
My front bumper is really messed up do to parking in New York (All you NYC cats know what I am talking about). The paint is all chipped and scratched and I really hate my 94 front bumper. I want to swap it with a 96 - 97 bumper but I cannot find any 96 - 97 bumpers in NYC because the junk yards do not have any Sols at all. I tried eBay, searched Google, and cannot find a site to order it. Does anyone know where I can get one or can point me into the right direction? I'll post pictures of my ugly bumper.
have you tried jdmshit.com? I "think" I remember seeing some bumpers on that site, but I haven't been to it in awhile so I'm not too sure. Why do you want the 96-97 bumper anyways? bc it doesn't have any auxilary light holes? you can always have them filled in and what not...a good body shop should be able to do that for you EASY...if I think of any other sites, or come by any, I'll let you know..

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
i know you said u checked ebay but i remb there was a guy on there that re-made del sol bumpers and sold them pretty cheap too, im wondering if i can remb his name i may have it on my comp at home. If so he may have an online store, ill let you know, btw sykness r u gona get another sol man

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
timtim123 said:
i know you said u checked ebay but i remb there was a guy on there that re-made del sol bumpers and sold them pretty cheap too, im wondering if i can remb his name i may have it on my comp at home. If so he may have an online store, ill let you know, btw sykness r u gona get another sol man
yes I am...I'm in Alaska at the moment and I haven't seen very many running around here...so it may not be so easy to find one. I'm thinking about moving back to NC so I may just get one when I get there. I miss my baby!!! All I know is that next time, I WON'T be selling something I worked on so damn much!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
yeah i hear that, i thought of selling mine so many times, but i bought it stock and did every single thing to it myself minus the exhaust, i couldnt get rid of my first car and hard work. i cant wait to see how your next one turns out

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
timtim123 said:
yeah i hear that, i thought of selling mine so many times, but i bought it stock and did every single thing to it myself minus the exhaust, i couldnt get rid of my first car and hard work. i cant wait to see how your next one turns out
the one in my sig was my second sol...if you go to www.cardomain.com/id/solsykness5, you can see what it looked like when I bought it...completely stock and a little wrecked, lol...my first one never made it as far (build wise), some idiot caused me to wreck on some back roads...you can peep that one on cardomain too...just take the 5 off solsykness...but yeah, I promise my next one will be sicker than my last two... :bomb

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
you can try East Park....about 1.5 hours from nyc (depending on where in ny you are) all they have is honda acura

1-800-buy-used

i have a bumper for you if you want BUT its blue and has holes for aux lights

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
dominicanz said:
I got to go to PA this weekend, so I’m a check the junkyards around there.
It’s not the Aux lights, it’s the whole bumper. I think the 96 bumper looks a lot better.

yeah...werd..i was jsut saying that the bumper i have has the holes (NOT a 96+ )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.