Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Charlotte NC and I'm selling a 85 Civic dour door. The car runs good, idles at 800 rpms. All it needs is a new front bumper and a painted header piece. It's flat black right now. The brakes need to be flushed out because theres air in them. It's a D-series carborated engine and only has 60,000 miles on it since we got an engine swap. I have all the documents showing this and all the documents needed for you to buy it. Also, this just happened recently due to a dumbass friend, the front passenger door will not close now. We were rolling it out the driveway and it hit brick steps right where the latch is. I have an extra latch from a 1st Gen CRX so it should work if you wanted it replaced. Email me at [email protected] or IM me at NoseslideSam. My number is 704-577-2788 just call and ask for Sam. Thanks posted it in wrong forum earlier...forgot about classifieds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.