CromeFree (0 USD)
- Friendly Interface
- Toolbars for quick access to common commands
- Undo/Redo history
- Import/Export maps
- Edit in Table View or 2D Graph View
- Support for OBD1 P28, P30, P72 variant ROMs
- Highly customizable and extensible with use of plugins (allows for extra features to be added to both the ROM and the software)
- Built-in fuel multiplier to reduce the guesswork when changing to different size injectors
- Built-in boost tables adjustment
- Map Smoothing tool helps get rid of spikes (best seen on graph view)
- Keep track of changes with ROM notes
- Real-Time Programming capable, with support for Xtronics ROMulator, Moates Ostrich/BURN1, and PGMFI RTP*
- I know there's more of the basic features like Cut/Copy/Paste, etc., but there are too many to list
CromePro (149 USD)
- All features included in CromeFree
- Datalogging (includes: rpm, speed, gear, MAP, boost, TPS, injector duration, duty cycle, ignition advance, knock retard, air temp, coolant temp, o2 voltage, lambda, VTC, CEL Codes). Now with Auto-Save feature so you'll never lose that valuable tuning time if your PC shuts down.
- Map tracing allows you to follow where within the maps you currently are. This is great when dynoing your car so you can pinpoint exactly where things need to be changed (this also works with ITB applications where the tables are indexed with both MAP sensor and TP sensor). And with RTP, you can make changes and get results instantaneously.
- Lambda Logging keeps track of lambda/AFR readings on a given cell in the table. This lets you know what areas of the map are running lean or rich. The more acurate your hardware is, the more accurate the reading will be as well.
- Knock Logging keeps track of knock retard value applied on a given cell in the table. This will allow you to fine tune the ignition tables to get the most out of your motor without the risk of detonating.
- Auto-Adjustments eases the work of tuning by letting the software make the appropriate changes to the tables according to the readings from the Lambda and Knock Loggers. This feature is user definable and can be set to tune agressively or moderately.
- *Live Auto-Adjustments will apply the Auto-Adjustments to the maps after every given interval or sample count. This will allow for changes to be made continually while driving without the user having to manually click the 'Auto-Adjustment' button.
- Datalog Replay lets you save and open datalogs so they can be analyzed and viewed at a more convenient time.
- Lambda Offset adjustment lets you fine tune your lambda reading by applying an offset value to match Cromes readings with the Wide-Band's display
- *DynoTools is a new feature that will let you take a datalog and calculate the estimated horsepower and torque. This will require a clean run without any wheelspin in order to achieve more acurate results.
- *Data Filter uses statistical analysis to weed out bad readings in the lambda tables
- *Smart Fill helps speed up the tuning process by filling in blank spaces in the lambda table. No longer do you have to try to fill in every spot on the table, Smart fill will analyze the surrounding cells of an empty cell and performs a simple calculation to determine what value goes into the empty space
- ** Tune Wizard is a simple (point and click) wizard that will make suggestions as to what is the approriate action for tuning. This give some intelligence to the software and free the user from having to make decisions such as whether to change the overall fuel multiplier or change individual cells.
- **Data Graphing lets you review datalog files in graph mode to have a better sense of whats going on.
A forum community dedicated to Honda and Acura owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, concepts, reviews, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!