Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay been looking all day problem is cant quiet finder an anwser.my cousin has a 91 dx hacth with an d16a6, a head off some 92-95 1.6 vtec still runnin factory ecu.just got an intake mani and stuff today.needless his car hasnt ran in ike a month.i know he needs an p28 ecu to run this set up.what is the easiest way to swap in the p28 and go obd1.reall need help.i know i will have to swap the harness but, really dont want to do a ot of pin swapping if possaible.just plug and play.i would be really thankful.

·
Registered
682 Posts
with joe`s kit (im friends with joe, "AKA LOCASH", he lives down the road from me) u need the 4 wire o2 sensor or u will throw a code for the heater and u also need a OBD-1 P28, ur best bet is to get a jumper harness, dizzy and send out a OBD-1 ecu to get chipped, almost anyone can do it, locash, me, rywire, phearable.com.. and disable the Vtec oil pressure for one wire Vtec and also the o2 sensor heater...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.