Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hav a 94 acura integra rs, wit the stock b18b1 engine, is it 140hp?? my friend has a mustang gt V8. should i race him? on the freeway or at a stop? HELP ME

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
you have a supra and a ls? wow you must be loaded

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i dont have a supra but can you help me?

is there a honda integra type R? it looks like an RSX. i dont get it please help

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
2jzSupraGTTE said:

is there a honda integra type R? it looks like an RSX. i dont get it please help

ummm if your both stock then he'll get you regardless of from a roll or a dead stop....dont bet any money

·
Registered
342 Posts
2jzSupraGTTE said:

Is it just me or is his english really weird?

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Snoopy said:
i'd put it more on the fact that he's a moron
:clap Oh man that was just too good.

The Mustang would beat you while towing a trailer. They're not ungodly fast at all - but they're a hell of a lot more than a stock LS can deal with.

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
i dunno what to say...

hahaha. there, i've said it...

no racing on the streets, and besides, there's no way you could hang...

and change your SN, it's missleading...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
White98LS said:
:clap Oh man that was just too good.

The Mustang would beat you while towing a trailer. They're not ungodly fast at all - but they're a hell of a lot more than a stock LS can deal with.
he said he has an RS, not LS.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
2jzSupraGTTE said:
i hav a 94 acura integra rs, wit the stock b18b1 engine, is it 140hp?? my friend has a mustang gt V8. should i race him? on the freeway or at a stop? HELP ME
ok buddy, to answer ur first question: the teg was downgraded from 142 to 140 hp for emmision reasons for one year in the 3rd generation (i forget which one)
but to answer ur second question: it doesnt really matter if u have 140 or 142 hp. if u race that mustang (stop, roll, he has 3 flats, etc. lol) u will get completely owned.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
druuuu said:
he said he has an RS, not LS.
Same thing really. Around here most of us generally refer to all RS/LS/GS/SE as "LS" since they all have the same engine/tranny/suspension/brakes and only have a few luxury features in between them. But thanks for the clarification. Even though the RS is lighter than an LS, he's still gonna get destroyed.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
White98LS said:
Same thing really. Around here most of us generally refer to all RS/LS/GS/SE as "LS" since they all have the same engine/tranny/suspension/brakes and only have a few luxury features in between them. But thanks for the clarification. Even though the RS is lighter than an LS, he's still gonna get destroyed.
true. thanx for lettin me kno about that whole "we call them all LS's thing"
but it makes me a little curious: do u actually have an LS or is it one of the other models?

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
i'm 14 years old. i dont have a car but that was my sisters car. like a month ago, i stole me dad's accord and raced the mustang for fun. he owned me by like 10 cars from a stop. i cant wait to get my own car. anyways i was going to get the integra and race him again on the freeway. will i have a better chance cuz the mustang has lot of torque but not as much hp?

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
2jzSupraGTTE said:
i'm 14 years old. i dont have a car but that was my sisters car. like a month ago, i stole me dad's accord and raced the mustang for fun. he owned me by like 10 cars from a stop. i cant wait to get my own car. anyways i was going to get the integra and race him again on the freeway. will i have a better chance cuz the mustang has lot of torque but not as much hp?

try buying a big wheel/wagon instead of stealing your dads shit and messing it up....thats aight cause one day your going to hit a damn tree trying to race and hopefully your dad will donate you a foot in the ass....you gotta be smater than that??

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
2jzSupraGTTE said:
End yourself now before you take other people's lives in the future.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.