Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need For Speed Underground: RIVALS

new game coming out this month, I think the due date is March 21, 2005. This game is talking about all cars. There was a poster, posted in the front entrance and the cars in the "Need 4 Speed Underground: RIVAL" was a Rx7 vs Supra. Just passing out the news. The RL is supposed to be featured in the game along with the EVO9 and other more. - Mikey1516 Coming out March 21, 2005 for: Ps2, Game Cube, Xbox

Reactions: anthonyzitek4

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
They need to get back to thier roots damnit.

Point to point races own ALL. Fuck this ricer bullshit.

Bring back the super cars and some realistic cops, no helis dropping bombs n shit.

Games now adays are too fucking OVERDONE! :idiots

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
man after playing all their old school games and then playing nfsu it makes me wonder wtf they were smoking when they decided to rice the game out... pissed me off :|

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Its funny...when Electronic Arts comes out with Underground and Underground 2 everyone is excited to finally be able to modify the look of your car...Now people are going on about why did they make such a drastic change to the game ? Stick with one idea for fuck sakes...stop complaining :bh

Reactions: mikey1516

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
anthonyzitek4 said:
Its funny...when Electronic Arts comes out with Underground and Underground 2 everyone is excited to finally be able to modify the look of your car...Now people are going on about why did they make such a drastic change to the game ? Stick with one idea for fuck sakes...stop complaining :bh
exactly, when people asked if they could customize their car in GT4 like you could in NFSU...just made me laugh :lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts