Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
srry this might be a weird post but anyway uh today March 10th is my B-Day im 18
:D anyway in school their is this girl.......i kinda like her i got her aim sn and we talk....do u think today is a good day to tell her how i feel :hug ? i dunno what she thinks of me maybe weird or funny i dunno.....but anywayz do u think today is a good day to tell her that. also as i know eye contact with a girl n stuff so sometimes when we talk she gives me this look it like a slutty look but while she does it shes looking into my eyes.....does this mean anything......by the way im a senior in high school shes a junior but this years shes goin to turn 18 cuz she started education in cali where u have to b able to stick one hand over ur hand n hold it with the other....i dunno anyway she started late from some rule or something in cali.....also the period i c her today we have a test so.....should i ask her then or when we leave to go home....or online.....i dunno also in the past she just mentioned that she likes her current bf but truthfully i dont thing she has a bf right now....even though she was the gf for one of my X best friends.....he also said that i can have her he doesnt go back for left overs......he calls himself a playa...lol...when the way he dumped her is just stop talkin to her lol...

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
were are ya movin it to?

G

·
1st: Happy Birthday!
2nd: Just suck it up and tell her how you feel. It's not a big deal. The worst she can say is "NO," but, you'll feel better that you told her.

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ye but she has one of the friends that really cant keep their mouth shut...n thx...soo how should i bring it up....nvm i got that but when were both online were lik no 1 else is to overhear would b best.....ps....im pretty shy sometimes
:(

be back on at 11:40

G

·
accord1999 said:
ye but she has one of the friends that really cant keep their mouth shut...n thx...soo how should i bring it up....nvm i got that but when were both online were lik no 1 else is to overhear would b best.....ps....im pretty shy sometimes
:(
Don't tell her online, tell her in person! We know that it's hard for you guys to tell us how you feel, and we respect that (and if she doesn't, then she's a big bitch). I have to write everything down, so I'd make sure that i have all the points and other important things I have to say figured out so that you don't forget anything. Good luck!

·
Registered
13,153 Posts
Happy Birthday

She can't say no if you don't ask Jr so suck it up walk right up to her and say

"Hi, I like you. Do you like me? We should date and have kids"

or something to that effect you may wanna leave out the part about kids but you get the idea

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol that post was by far the funniest post ive seen lol....cant stop laughin :D keep it up....also my X were were perfect in the beginnin and took it slow.....but then it got borin....oh ye we both agreed to take it slow....n eventually it was a relationship like im her friend n shes a friend to me and thus we went on breaks sometimes broke up then 2 hrs later got back together soeventually i dumped her.....whcihwe were both not suprised...so how should i not allow to make this happen again....this is her quote "you were the best bf ever; truful open ect and kind and easy to hang out with and nice to be with srry it went to that point to make u dump me" anyway...liek i have like no other classes beside this one with her n its the last period of the day....she has a car...mine got totoaled i can explain how if u want but not my fault.....she has a honda civic.......2003.....but anyway right afta school i have to go towork....which sux....n ride the bus of all things i hate to do home......it sux i drove everyday to school now once car is gone i got to ride bus...... :hehe

·
Registered
769 Posts
accord1999 said:
srry this might be a weird post but anyway uh today March 10th is my B-Day im 18
:D anyway in school their is this girl.......i kinda like her i got her aim sn and we talk....do u think today is a good day to tell her how i feel :hug ? i dunno what she thinks of me maybe weird or funny i dunno.....but anywayz do u think today is a good day to tell her that. also as i know eye contact with a girl n stuff so sometimes when we talk she gives me this look it like a slutty look but while she does it shes looking into my eyes.....does this mean anything......by the way im a senior in high school shes a junior but this years shes goin to turn 18 cuz she started education in cali where u have to b able to stick one hand over ur hand n hold it with the other....i dunno anyway she started late from some rule or something in cali.....also the period i c her today we have a test so.....should i ask her then or when we leave to go home....or online.....i dunno also in the past she just mentioned that she likes her current bf but truthfully i dont thing she has a bf right now....even though she was the gf for one of my X best friends.....he also said that i can have her he doesnt go back for left overs......he calls himself a playa...lol...when the way he dumped her is just stop talkin to her lol...
if ure good lookin, shell like you. otherwise, ure screwed.

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
in the class i never told her anything but i did infer in other words that i might like her ;) but anyway i eventually didnt follow...that up becase i thought i should wait....kkkk ill explain slightly tell me what u think i should do....k first of all im not the hotest guys around ive been said im cute but thats all lol.....i think of myself as being ugly.....but anyway back to the girl.....uh well she said some private things to me .....n i told her some very private shit about the MAJOR problems i have with my family....anyway almost every time we talk she ask me whats goin on with the family thing...so anyway i was scared to ask her cuz i though she would be like this guys got alot of problems or says I...I...I...I.. but when i talk about myself to answer her have to use that .....so now i just want to tell her that i dont want to talk about myself so i dont need to use I....I...I which she hasnt said anything about....i just noticed that most my sentences started with (I)....so anyway i wanted to wait till i know her as a person better.....n like stop talkin about myself sstart talkin more about her i think tatll b better ... what do u guys think? before i do something stupid???

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
see i need to know how to fix this cuz i want to have her. n now shes like just a friend that we talk about shit botherin us and as i siad i got lots of shit thats bad so i dont want her to think why the fuk whould i go out with him he got probs...i know ever1 has probs....n like i said b4 she told me some crap which hapeened to her....soooo i need to i guess save myself from this sharing crap friendship....n/or just friends and be able to move on n get her what do u guys think i should go about this...n yes i do think shes worth everything....also prom commin soon so i want to get her then ask her to the prom

G

·
LOL. You need to stop thinking so much. Just tell her! You're making this a much bigger deal than it needs to be. Be brave!

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Civic Ex Chick said:
LOL. You need to stop thinking so much. Just tell her! You're making this a much bigger deal than it needs to be. Be brave!
im a pussy lol

G

·
accord1999 said:
im a pussy lol
LOL. Most guys are, but shhhhh! it's a secret!

Look at it this way: if you tell her how you feel and what you want out of your relationship with her, you won't feel like you will explode anymore. You'll at least have gotten it off your chest. Really, it's not that bad!

·
Registered
769 Posts
accord1999 said:
im a pussy lol
How long have you known her? If for a couple of years, then go for it and be CONFIDENT. If you just met her like last month, give it more time. Take her to prom, as a friend, and show her a good time. She'll come around by either telling you how she feels, or dropping larger signs. If not, she doesnt dig you :( .

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
as i said b4 she was my best friends X gf and i seen her but dint really interduce my self then n i really didnt know her.....n then when he dumped her as i said b4 like a month later in the second semester of scool i have her in my 8th pd physics class wher prob i know her like almost 2 months.....or wteva.....n he doesnt care that i want her like i also said aboive...... but she does give me that slutty llok i like when i talk to her.....but i dunno kuz i agrree with u now would b too early or i dunno....but now i think if i said anything she would be like he;s got probs cuz really thats the most she knows of me n i know of her..... :noo tell me the best way to get her in steps....n oh ye b4 when i talked to her she was talkin about her x my best friend n said wtev shes happy whith her guy now....i dunno i dont think shes got one.....just shes sayin

·
Registered
769 Posts
accord1999 said:
as i said b4 she was my best friends X gf and i seen her but dint really interduce my self then n i really didnt know her.....n then when he dumped her as i said b4 like a month later in the second semester of scool i have her in my 8th pd physics class wher prob i know her like almost 2 months.....or wteva.....n he doesnt care that i want her like i also said aboive...... but she does give me that slutty llok i like when i talk to her.....but i dunno kuz i agrree with u now would b too early or i dunno....but now i think if i said anything she would be like he;s got probs cuz really thats the most she knows of me n i know of her..... :noo tell me the best way to get her in steps....n oh ye b4 when i talked to her she was talkin about her x my best friend n said wtev shes happy whith her guy now....i dunno i dont think shes got one.....just shes sayin
Could it be that she's using you to get your friend jealous? I don't know man, if I were you, just take it a lil slow cause you barley know her, and see what happens. LOL! She wouldnt think you've got "probs" lol. Dont be pessimistic man (thats MY prob, lol!). Ask her to prom first, thats your first step, if she seems weirded out, just say you want a great frined to go with. Do not mention the word "friend" if she is NOT werided out, if she is, mention it. Show her a good time at prom, and see if she's interested. If she mentions your bestfriend too much, id bet she wants to make him jealous, so ditch her. Good luck man, think positive!

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how do u get a girl to b ur gf if shes like ur really good friend

thaunforgiven said:
Could it be that she's using you to get your friend jealous? I don't know man, if I were you, just take it a lil slow cause you barley know her, and see what happens. LOL! She wouldnt think you've got "probs" lol. Dont be pessimistic man (thats MY prob, lol!). Ask her to prom first, thats your first step, if she seems weirded out, just say you want a great frined to go with. Do not mention the word "friend" if she is NOT werided out, if she is, mention it. Show her a good time at prom, and see if she's interested. If she mentions your bestfriend too much, id bet she wants to make him jealous, so ditch her. Good luck man, think positive!
hey thx but the best friend is on his next girl he calls himself a playa....n i asked him already he like go ahead i dont get jeluous n i dont go back for left overs.....but GUYS u know ...k this is like a summary of it all......you know how hard it is to make a good friend to become a gf.....ya know....any suggestions in best ways to acomplish this.....cuz man i would run 20 miles for her jk thats too desprerate :hehe but ye......thats the type im ok with waitin n gettin to know her more n stuff.....but i got that shit in me n i want to bring it out....but when i want to it just doesnt come out.....i used to b extremly shy to a point i wouldnt talk to girls b to scared....but now i can talk to girls but its hard to say emotional crap....i mean very hard affraid always ill say something really stupid .....n fuk up everything.....thats also y im postin this cuz i dont want to fuk up every thing......also as i said b4 i got alot of prob n shit.....she knows about will she care.....i mean im not the hotest of guys n like.....i think i should just stop tellin her the shit about me n listen more to her crap....but that will b hard to cuz im used to b open with her....n actually most girls my friends hook me up with so i dont need to work up for it...but most girls i am mostly open with her i have a nice personality....good laugh i heard....uh....im funny....uh....nice to be around if u take the time to hang with me cuz if u dont take that time u wont know.....plz help again guys this is really helpin

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Civic Ex Chick said:
1st: Happy Birthday!
2nd: Just suck it up and tell her how you feel. It's not a big deal. The worst she can say is "NO," but, you'll feel better that you told her.

I'm with her.....just go for it man.

(Nice to see you back in the action Civic Ex Chick)

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my friend wont give a rats ass...lol.....as i said he calls himself the playa n like he knows which way she goes in school to each class he stays away ....playa right :rolleyes and he is the type of person that wont care.....so its not to make him jelous she hasnt seen him since b4 they broke up she thinks he died or sumtin.....lol.....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.