Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay... i need to find a cowl induction hood for the 92-95 civic hatchback (composite) for a friend of mine. MMRUSA.com used to retail the product, but no longer is in business or changed everything and i cant find them. GUDE racing also makes the hood and sells it for $450, but have yet to see a pic for him. Does anyone one know where i can find one on the internet or anything? since MMRUSA no longer exists i need a place to find it until GUDE responds to my e-mail. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Dont tell me you saw that VW commercial ..and you that that the green civic was hottt......."say whaa" ....lol

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol no. and personally i think its gonna look dumb too. but my friend is finishing up his hatch which should be around 600 whp all said and done, but MMRUSA made a cowl induction hood for their drag hatch and a one piece front end and he wanted it, so i was looking for just the hood for now.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
gurusan said:
cowl hoods on a civic....ugh....tempted to close this thread but I'm not a lock nazi
No No no need to lock the thread, to each his own, but try ebay, you are sure to find SOMETHING. Look for civic hoods, Im tryin to find something now, ill post up the link once i get it.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Are you looking for this? Or something like it? or Not at all?

Or This.....

hese were found on EBAY, Searched for "Civic Hood"

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ha gurusan take a chill pill. do u honestly think if i was kidding id bother posting this? Thought u all knew me better than that. https://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1142 the following link displays the cowl hood for the em1. i need to find that hood for the EG for my friend. like i said im serious about this even though i dunno why he cant stick with a normal hood.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
HondaVTEC93 said:
ha gurusan take a chill pill. do u honestly think if i was kidding id bother posting this? Thought u all knew me better than that. https://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1142 the following link displays the cowl hood for the em1. i need to find that hood for the EG for my friend. like i said im serious about this even though i dunno why he cant stick with a normal hood.
from the front that civic looked like a dang mustang, wtf?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
i like the eyebrows and front bumper on that civic and the colors on the hoos but not the cowl, but reguardless, look on ebay dude, that where i found the stuff up there that I posted the pics of

1 - 15 of 15 Posts