Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for a turbo kit for my accord & i don't know which to choose so guys i need help here.

for information my engine is h22a & i am looking for 5 or 6 psi for now but in the future i hope go more then 5 or 6.

SO WHICH OF THE TURBO KIT SHOULD I CHOOSE?

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
if you know what youre doing then piece it together. if you dont, just buy a kit. since you didnt specify what year your car is, i guessed its a 97. its the first one i guessed right that has a h22 in it. this kit looks like it comes with everything you need to safely run 8 pounds.
http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore...makeid=140&vL1id=0&&vtitle=HONDA Prelude 1996
there are 2 of them, but it didnt specify whether or not it comes with oil feed/return. if not that shits easy to fabricate from home depot. and this is worth the money.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my car is accord 92 coupe and i am looking to turbo charge it but i don't know anything about turbo.
my current situp is

h22a manaul engine
lsd
manaul ecu with spoon chip
act clutch and prolite flywheel
custom airfilter
custom 2.5 exhust
custom crank pully

should i go for drag turbo kit my friend?

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
vtec_gena said:
but i don't know anything about turbo.
?
there is a sticky in the top of this forum. please read and learn about turbo. it will help. do this before buying aNYTHing. in the meantime, save more money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.