Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone? I want honest opinions on this kit for my 2000 civic. Now I've gone through 3 lips consisting of si lips all around, tsunami lip and now the Wings West W-type lip. I wanted to stay with a clean look and away from the wild bulky looks of body kits, but as I realize that my plans are somewhat wild I might as well get a wild kit to match the tail conversion and body mods I want. My questions for you all would be what do you think of these two kits:

The Full BOMEX kit:

or

A Mixed kit consisting of:
CWest RX7 front:

Mugen or Mugen replica sides:

and the Buddy Club rear(we all know what it looks like, but here it is anyways:

I want a somewhat clean but aggressive look, and along with this kit I'm shaving the moldings, putting on my metal Z3 fenders and doing the IS300 tail conversion. How would all that look in your eyes? Feedback good and bad is welcomed. Thanks for your time and help.

Also what do yall think about the Cwest front?

Reason for going show is because I'm most likely going to get another 4dr civic and go for the clean "JDM" look kinda like this (it will also be my daily driver):

Damn that's so clean.

·
Registered
547 Posts
DUDE get the straight up c-west front bumper, and WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN MAN?

·
Registered
344 Posts
i would say cwest mix minus wild wing and mirror similiar to bomex.

I don't like wild body kit myself. I used to have it. because i was lack of knowledge with hp and racing stuff. until i learned a lot. so i already sold front end, side and stuff off of my car. I only have left is rims and rear bumper to sell that's it.

I'm into jdm looks more now. I love the jdm looks very much.

I'm in process of jdm civic sedan right now.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bryan99cvc said:
DUDE get the straight up c-west front bumper, and WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN MAN?
Shit, I've been real busy with work and school, other then that though I've been pretty good. What's up with you and your ride? Anything new? I gotta start posting more often, I feel like a noob.

Anyhow, you think I should get the regular C-west kit with Mugen sides, cuz the regular Cwest sides won't fit on my car.

I'm really liking the Cwest 2 front with the mix kit. If all goes okay I should make a decision soon and my car will be under the knife for a while so I have my eyes on a 96 green 4dr 5spd ex. If my funds permit me to, I'm going to buy it and make it look almost exactly like the green one that I posted up, but I'm gonna put my 99-00 stock front bumper and SI grill on it. Cuz as everyone knows 99-00 was the best designed civic.:D

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Thatboy_ROB said:
I'm going to buy it and make it look almost exactly like the green one that I posted up, but I'm gonna put my 99-00 stock front bumper and SI grill on it. Cuz as everyone knows 99-00 was the best designed civic.:D
You're gonna need the headlights, fenders, and a hood too (may as well make it a CF one while you're at it)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
97CIVICoupe said:
You're gonna need the headlights, fenders, and a hood too (may as well make it a CF one while you're at it)
I already got that down, I have Black Housing head lights, metal z3 fenders, which I will sell then get stock fenders, and I have a aerogear hood which I will also sell and get the CF hood. Damn, try to fix up two some what new cars is a pain in the ass.

On another note though, would you happen to know if I would need the radiator support from the 99-00 civic. I have had friends that have done this swap and some use it and some don't. Woud you see me running into any problems from not using it? Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
ill have to go with option2 and also, do u have any more pics of that sedan??? that is exactly what im goin for and its the same color as mine.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
hey

Hey Rob your pm box was full what did you do with the tsunami lip?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Re: Re: Need help on choosing a new kit. ***(56kers BEWARE)***

oEcKo_UnLtDo said:
i saw that car in person ^_^
do u know where i can find more pics of that car???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts