Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 99 gsr with a valve train and skunk 2 stage 2 cams and inline pro camgears and i have a safc and a vtec controller ok my car is low ass hell i dont noe y but a 94 ls could stay with me all the way to 3rd gears and them ill beat it but by a lil bit thats it wut u think i should do and some times my check light does on i dont noe wut to do y is my car so slow plz help

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naw thast the thing i dint have that much money to tunned on the dynno but still the car is sopustobe a lil faster u noe

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
well u just answered ur own question now didnt u

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
That car is soooo improperly tuned its not funny. If i were you ide stop driving that thing and get it tuned b4 you do some damage and after you PROPERLY tune it at a DYNO you will see the power gains you wanted.

btw Having your vtec set low isnt going to help either seeing as the high rpm lobes dont make power down low thats why you have the low rpm lobes in there to begin with.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
killergsr said:
i have a 99 gsr with a valve train and skunk 2 stage 2 cams and inline pro camgears and i have a safc and a vtec controller ok my car is low ass hell i dont noe y but a 94 ls could stay with me all the way to 3rd gears and them ill beat it but by a lil bit thats it wut u think i should do and some times my check light does on i dont noe wut to do y is my car so slow plz help
Why do you have a SAFC and a VTEC controller? A VTEC controller should be able to adjust fuel settings as well. Top it off...if you have both, why the hell didn't you just skip on the SAFC, or sell it, and get your setup dyno tuned with the money? Guaranteed it'll be faster than if you have all that without tuning.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Tune your car before you break it. Which cost more, tuning or a new engine?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
naw daw
naw mad fats but to be able to beat a ls with intake and headers that it ohh by the way i have a 2.0 gsr 2.0 oh so is not stock i raise my compretion on it so the cam will have more power to them but wut the hell ill get me a new engine noe may ill get a gsr or anything around my area

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
English please.

$thousands of parts + $0 in tuning = $thousands invested into nothing

Your cam timing is likely off too. Nice work! :clap

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
for gods sake at least try to make coherent sentences when you post. there's these things called the period and comma, use them.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
killergsr said:
naw thast the thing i dint have that much money to tunned on the dynno but still the car is sopustobe a lil faster u noe
sopustobe = supposed to be... see what I mean about English? Other languages were closer to real English than what you typed.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
this is another classic example of someone who doesnt know what they're doing thinking that all they have to do is throw parts on and they'll be fast.

:idiots

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
sell the safc, and fork over money on the dyno...

i'm calling bs on the 2 liter displacement..i mean, come on, you have someone stroke it and not tune it? BS!!!

:td

need for speed underground does not equal real life

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ight daws look i dont give a fuck if i cant spell ight

and for ur records i do have a 2.0 gsr i have a toda racing b18c1 stroker kit thast all i have with a skunk 2 cams and skunk 2 valve train thast it and i dont have a vafc and a safc i only have a safc and a pivot vtec controller thast it when i got the safc i dint c that it was that so i was fuck so that i found a pivot vtec controller and yeah i just got some SI ls and gsr rims fo sale cuz i need money for the dyno
ohhh yeah i have some ecus to for sale i got like 10 ecu ight holla at me if u need something pc

and thanx for ur help

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
killergsr said:
ight daws look i dont give a fuck if i cant spell ight
Wow, you are so "bad." :rolleyes

Don't blame us for shitty help if it takes us 10 minutes to decipher your shit. If you can't spell "aight" correctly (which isn't even a word anyway) how should be technically analyze and diagnose your situation. You have to put in SOME effort if you want good answers.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
yes im going to buy ecu's from someone who cant even tune their car properly :rolleyes

what were u really thinking when u got the safc & the vtec controller, how did u plan to implement those thing WITHOUT tuning, im mean it boggles the mind, really, it does

all hail the toda stroker gsr :bow

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.