Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its not for me its for my friend and I care about the window because he gives me a 8 mile ride everyday at 7 am and its kinda cold when u go 60MPH and its 20F outside. So here is our problem, his car is 89 CRX and he got a window from 88 CRX. We tried installing it for like an hour but it just doesnt get into the place. It feels like the window is wider than the mounts. I tried looking for "window installation" in CRX manual and there is nothing about instalation. So please help, tell me what to do.

Thank you

·
Registered
268 Posts
The 88 is the oddball. I did the same thing when I needed a new regulator...got an 88 for my 90. It won't fit. They are different sizes. He needs to get the correct year, but I think a 90 may also work.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mikerock said:
also the door mounted seatbelt windows are different from piller b mounted windows, the b piller mounted ones are about 2in to wide.
Thank's I just went and looked at the pics of an 88 and compared it to his car. And yea the seatbelts are in different places. Well that makes sence and sucks at the same time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.