Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
waz up?
I have down what parts to order for my build up but , i have no clue with what tubro i should go with.....I'm thinkin about a t3/t4 turbo what i dont know what tirm i should get....what would be the best tirm for the track... or what turbo kit should i go with custom or after market.....thanks guys i need all the help possible... this is what bottom end build im going with Je 8.5:1 comp ratio pistons, Crower Rods, spare block relseeved...tell if starting with this set-up is bad or i'm starting off at the right foot.thanks agian

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also i wanted to use still be about to use my NOS kit. Also what other things are need for a built up....should i go with a full custom turbo kit?

· Registered
898 Posts
I wouldn't reccomend spraying while boosting. If you build your internals, build a custom turbo kit, you could just turn the boost up a little more for more power. Using both would require excessive fuel maps etc...You don't want the same program if your just boosting, and then decide to spray as well, chances are you won't have enough fuel or something else. IT would just be very dangerous. A built block, and turbo kit will cost roughly $11000-$14000

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My boys shop just quote me 2900 for a drag kit with a t3/t4 -T-ash 60 turbo. Is that a good turbo or should i go with the .63? And as of fuel for boost and juice i was looking at a haltech or maybe a honda data.....Im aim for the 11's with the lude , i hope i can at least get close to it. What size injector Im i looking at to get?

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also i just got back from buying a spare block...Sending it out first thing on monday for relseeving, My boy from ARI racing told my it would cost $500. Is it a good deal?

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyone please help, planning on send the block out tomorrow, would like the help of our prelude owners. Im not good with turbocharging, that why i need all the help of you guys....:(

Also i just put on order RC720cc injectors and a Drag 3 turbo kit with a t3/t4 T-60 dash . I have till tomorrow to confirm everything.....just would like a lil. of help.

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i place the drag kit on order should be here with a week or two...didnt send the block, I'm now thinknin about a h23 block with the vtec head , i think will have more power to the wheel...

· Registered
898 Posts
I've never Really heard great things about Darton Sleeves. With a drag kit you're looking at mid - low 13's...You'll have to do some major work as I have done to think about seeing 11's. 720 CC's are way to big for your application. go with 440's MAYBE 550's. You'll need a standalone to run 720's, which means another $1500.00 You won't be burning much gas if you use Huge injectors, do some more research before you order ANYTHING. You're already way off track. H23 bottem end with an H22 Head is a very UNRELIABLE engine. Not a daily driver...If you're looking for serious performance 11's yada yada yada you need to do some research! You know just about enough to be dangerous at this point. the .60 trim will be fine for the turbo. Hondata will be great for boost. Drag kit will be a good choice for a kit. I'd look into Golden Eagle for Resleeving, because many people have had great luck with them costs roughly $800.00 for sleeving and Line bored. PM me for more questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.