Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the Impreza Coupe 22b. And, well, it's a monster on the straights, but, it has such horrible understeer. I can't even do the test track at max speed with out it going into the walls. This (and almost every awd car for some reason) is the only car i have problems setting up. Every fwd, rwd, and mr i have no probs with. Just the awd. So, could anyone out there help me? Oh yeah, the 22b has everything on it.

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why yes i did. And, it still has bad understeer, going to try to move some of the weight to the back, maybe to much of a load on the front when i break. I'm about to get a spec c, maybe it's just the 22b, since it does have a very wide stance.

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MMMM, now it kinda turns better, played around the suspinsion some more, and front/back weight. But now, the car can't stop worth a damn. :bh

I'll figure it out, sooner or later.

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Helped out alot with entry into the turns, and in the middle, but, can't seem to get the speed out of the turns. Tend to get blown out of the water by fr cars coming out of the turns, even if i feather the throttle. HHMM, more to try out. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Adjust the VCD to like 10 or 15 percent to the front wheels...make it like a FR car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.