Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's fucking annoying. every second im not at work she wants to fucking be on the phone with me. if i have to go to hockey, go out with my friends or do whatever she gets pissed off at me because we aren't on the fukcing phone. i cant stand this shit anymore. i tell her like everyday i have a normal life and i am doing stuff with my friends etc and i cant be on the phone the whole day. and she gets pissed off. i swear she sits by her phone and waits for me to call her. she's so dumb omg.. k i just got out of the shower, 5 missed calls. like wtf ?? I haven't had a cell phone bill UNDER $210 since NOVEMBER. She likes talking on the phone before she goes to bed too. So like of course we've talked for the whole day, and by the time this comes around, there's absolutely NOTHING to talk about. she gets pissed off. and i tell her that gee i wonder why? cuz we've been on the phone the whole fukcing day! she wont say bye. im like k im going i'll ttul (during the day) and she is like no dont go. .im like ya i have to go now? (like do anything like have a shower or whatever) no no u cant go.. so im like fuck im going bye and i hang up on her.

I've never yelled at someone so much. i am not the type to yell.. like ever, but i seroiusly fucking yell at her and tell her to shut up or whatever quite often because she just gets on my nerves like nothing else.

We only see eachother on weekends pretyt much cuz she goes to school mon to fri and i work mon to fri so we just hang out on weekends. we live about 45 mins away from eachother. she never comes out to see me, she's been to my place 2 times in the 6 months we've been together. that pisses me off. also, she has never gone to one of my hockey games and like all my buddies gf's come out and watch but she never comes and they are always like wehre's ur gf bob? fuckkkkkk

she loves me like crazy which is great, but its really excessive. during the week when we're not together she MISSES me like SO much and its like yea imiss u too but u dont have to like cry about it.. she's really needy like i said earlier and thats hwy she always wants to be on the damn phone the 2nd we're apart. yea so she's really crazy about me, i was her first and stuff i can understand how she is really attached and shit. as u can tell i really cnat it much longer.

i broke up with her like the first month we were togehter because of all these reasons and she begged and begged and she promised she'd change.. - she did for the first bit but now its slowly gone back to this point.. i feel as tho maybe i should tell her i need a break or something so she gets another reality check or something.. i dunno.. my friends think she's a bitch and annoying too.. i dunno..

sorry about ranting i just had to get this off my chest.. should i break up w. her or just take a break from things? do u think she will change??????? she's 18 im 22..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,883 Posts
i think she is alittle inexperienced with relationships. dont know how many shes been in, but from reading your post yea.

it sounds like you like her too, enough to still stick with her after all that. i know some people are obessive like that when they first get into the relationship thing.

so if i were you i would try to get her to understand the situation. tell her that if she keeps doing that its going to drive you away and can ruine the relationship, plus you need space. hopefully she will understand and at least change when you try working things out. if it doesnt work then i guess she has to learn the hard way by you breaking up with her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah she has had a few 1, 2, 3 month things but nothing ever serious..

First relationships are always learning relationships.. I remember my first one was a year and a half and i learnt so much.. i honestly dont think she will change..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,883 Posts
Hotboy said:
Yeah she has had a few 1, 2, 3 month things but nothing ever serious..

First relationships are always learning relationships.. I remember my first one was a year and a half and i learnt so much.. i honestly dont think she will change..
well shes 18 and will be naive about everything. so i think if you do it right, you can pretty much mold her to fit your need.

at least look on the bright side, its not the other way around. :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Hotboy said:
sorry about ranting i just had to get this off my chest.. should i break up w. her or just take a break from things? do u think she will change??????? she's 18 im 22..

Hell yes get the hell outta that relationship!!! Unless you truly love her!!! And I mean like wife material!!! 1:never date a girl who is under 21 if you are 21!!!
It never works....why 2: girls are jealous!!! she obviously cant get into most places you can so shes always going to wonder what you are doing when she isnt around. 3-get your number changed if you do brake up with her cuz she is gonna blow your shit up constantly!!! i just finally got my psycho ex to stop calling me after I broke it off 2 months ago and we were only together for 3 months. Never ever date girls under 21 even if they are extremely hot!!! Just dont do it. Its bad!!! Plus they are immature!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
LOL Normal chicks? Ill believe it when I see it! They are all crazy, just some of them are more crazy than the others. Ill tell you where you went wrong... Based on the sex grading scale, you slipped her the A dick too early into the relationship. You gotta start off with the C dick so shes like...well the sex is ok...then about a month into it slip her the B dick occasionally just to make her a little happier...dont EVER go with the A unless youve been in a serious relationship for years, it just ends up in crazy girls and trust me I know all about crazy girls.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,883 Posts
2.0LMustangEatr said:
It never works....why 2: girls are jealous!!! she obviously cant get into most places you can so shes always going to wonder what you are doing when she isnt around. 3-get your number changed if you do brake up with her cuz she is gonna blow your shit up constantly!!! i just finally got my psycho ex to stop calling me after I broke it off 2 months ago and we were only together for 3 months. Never ever date girls under 21 even if they are extremely hot!!! Just dont do it. Its bad!!! Plus they are immature!!!
i agree that they can be immature.
the thing about older girls is that instead of acting immature and just upfront about things, they tend to play mind games with you. they do subtle things to your ass and you might not even realize it. if your not smart you could end up trap and whipped without even knowing it. i dunno about you, but id rather have it the other way around.

good luck for those looking for a 'normal' girl. :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,590 Posts
well Hotboy i think like you said it has a lot to do with you being her first, but if she's really buggin you that much i think you should first remind her what she said before "she begged and begged and she promised she'd change" and if it goes back to her not buggin you then stay but if she doesn't change then drop her.

PS.
i think you need to step you your game cuz i moved 1hr and about 30 mins from where i used to live and i still get butt from the girls back there. what i'm sayin is that if i can get butt from girls that far you should be able to get butt from your girl thats 45 mins away.

GOOD LUCK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Hoody Racer said:
well Hotboy i think like you said it has a lot to do with you being her first, but if she's really buggin you that much i think you should first remind her what she said before "she begged and begged and she promised she'd change" and if it goes back to her not buggin you then stay but if she doesn't change then drop her.

PS.
i think you need to step you your game cuz i moved 1hr and about 30 mins from where i used to live and i still get butt from the girls back there. what i'm sayin is that if i can get butt from girls that far you should be able to get butt from your girl thats 45 mins away.

GOOD LUCK


:god sounds like you get more butt than ashtrays!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,366 Posts
omg i know exactly how you feel. i hate being on the phone for so long. first of all i dont talk much and second i hate talking on the phone when im out doing something. when i talk for 20 mins i run out of things to talk about so i want to get off the phone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys thanx for all your replies.. well I just got home from seeing her this weekend.. same shit.. I was really close to just breaking the whole thing off on saturday. She pissed me off pretty good at the restraunt. I didnt talk to her the rest of the night. I fucked her this morning for about an hour. I have given her the A dick for this whole relationship. Thing is, I didnt take her v card for a whopping 2 months (i believe) which I am even surprised at, I dunno if fucking her was even the right move.. after all this drama shit I'd say it wasn't because she has gotten really really attatched.. I knew it would happen but I NEVER thought this much. I will be honest, I do love her. In a weird way I think.. well maybe I don't.. I care about her a lot tho.. ugh I dunno what it is.. I have 2 other girls who are waiting for the day for me to be single. It's kind of nice.. The thing is, I hang out with the one more than I do my gf.. She comes out and does whatever with me.. I dunnooo fuck..

Its really tough breaking shit up.. like if she does anything to piss me off this week while im not with her I think im gonna tell her. We usually fight during the week anyway so it should work out how I want. She'll start bauling and im gonna feel bad and like an asshole, but yea.. k well anymore comments would be cool. Thanx for readin' :\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,923 Posts
Hotboy said:
She's fucking annoying. every second im not at work she wants to fucking be on the phone with me. if i have to go to hockey, go out with my friends or do whatever she gets pissed off at me because we aren't on the fukcing phone. i cant stand this shit anymore. i tell her like everyday i have a normal life and i am doing stuff with my friends etc and i cant be on the phone the whole day. and she gets pissed off. i swear she sits by her phone and waits for me to call her. she's so dumb omg.. k i just got out of the shower, 5 missed calls. like wtf ?? I haven't had a cell phone bill UNDER $210 since NOVEMBER. She likes talking on the phone before she goes to bed too. So like of course we've talked for the whole day, and by the time this comes around, there's absolutely NOTHING to talk about. she gets pissed off. and i tell her that gee i wonder why? cuz we've been on the phone the whole fukcing day! she wont say bye. im like k im going i'll ttul (during the day) and she is like no dont go. .im like ya i have to go now? (like do anything like have a shower or whatever) no no u cant go.. so im like fuck im going bye and i hang up on her.

I've never yelled at someone so much. i am not the type to yell.. like ever, but i seroiusly fucking yell at her and tell her to shut up or whatever quite often because she just gets on my nerves like nothing else.

We only see eachother on weekends pretyt much cuz she goes to school mon to fri and i work mon to fri so we just hang out on weekends. we live about 45 mins away from eachother. she never comes out to see me, she's been to my place 2 times in the 6 months we've been together. that pisses me off. also, she has never gone to one of my hockey games and like all my buddies gf's come out and watch but she never comes and they are always like wehre's ur gf bob? fuckkkkkk

she loves me like crazy which is great, but its really excessive. during the week when we're not together she MISSES me like SO much and its like yea imiss u too but u dont have to like cry about it.. she's really needy like i said earlier and thats hwy she always wants to be on the damn phone the 2nd we're apart. yea so she's really crazy about me, i was her first and stuff i can understand how she is really attached and shit. as u can tell i really cnat it much longer.

i broke up with her like the first month we were togehter because of all these reasons and she begged and begged and she promised she'd change.. - she did for the first bit but now its slowly gone back to this point.. i feel as tho maybe i should tell her i need a break or something so she gets another reality check or something.. i dunno.. my friends think she's a bitch and annoying too.. i dunno..

sorry about ranting i just had to get this off my chest.. should i break up w. her or just take a break from things? do u think she will change??????? she's 18 im 22..
PICS...! She's gotta' be pretty HOT!? :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
am sorry dude to hear that ......but i want u to answer ur self ....do u like love her ? if yes u have to wait man ....there is nothing 100% or perfect ...
but if not i mean u dnt love her y u do this to ur self leave her man ....dnt worry she ll cry 4 1 month 2 3 but be sure that in the end she ll 4get ...
i think this ll be better coz u hurt ur self and her 2 ....good luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
try and see her at least twice durin the week and you should bring her to you house one day do somethin but if you think she wont change den leave her ass, tell her you have a cell bill talk 2 her at least 2 tmys n das it if she bugs dnt pik up call her atr nyt make up excuses lol. step ur game up dnt wait 4 her 2 come 2 ur house
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top