Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was looking to get a 92 up civic and turbo it on stock internals, running no more boost then 6 psi... Now the thing is I was tryin to decide between the Drag generation 3 kit or a Greddy turbo kit... Now which would would you say is better? The Drag turbo also comes with an intercooler... The Greddy does not and I plan to add that on anyways... My goal is to try and run 14's or high 13's if feasable... Just getting a turbo for more power basically... I found the Greddy kit to b cheaper for a 92-95 EX and so might buy a 92-95 then... So itd b great if you could tell me what year and turbo would b best combo? Im trying to go as cheap as I can right now and so no engine swaps etc etc.. Jus a turbo on stock motor... Im lookin to spend about $8000 max with price of car included( I found a few nice low mile 5 speed Ex's for about $4000-5000)... I MIGHT get free install on turbo..
thank you
ps yes I did seach :D

· Registered
373 Posts
The drag kit is better in my knowledge just beause it comes with the intercooler and all the extras compare to a greddy.

· Registered
2,138 Posts
hawjdude said:
The drag kit is better in my knowledge just beause it comes with the intercooler and all the extras compare to a greddy.
tru but its also probably twice as much money, but u do get some more stuff, as well in some people opinions, better stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.