Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, this might sound silly...but i'm gonna give it a try. :D
can someone with a S2k let me borrow your airbag and the module so i can pass the GA inspection test??? because i don't wanna spend so much $$ on the airbag.....i'm willing to pay you guys $100 for lending the airbag.... :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
WES2K said:
can someone with a S2k let me borrow your airbag and the module so i can pass the GA inspection test??? because i don't wanna spend so much $$ on the airbag.....i'm willing to pay you guys $100 for lending the airbag.... :)
:bash :lol2 :lmao :lol2 Hey atleast you tried.... right? It doesnt hurt to ask and tell you the truth. Just because you had to balls to come forward and I ask I would gladly lend it to you if I had one. :hug

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
WES2K said:

Cheap ass! LMAO best thread ever on the s2000 forum :giggle :giggle :giggle
+1 :tu

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Clone said:
I'll loan it to you for $300... and give you $100 back upon it's safe, in-working-condition return.
why not $500 ? he's desperate! :bomb :lol2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.