Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any good hosting sites that supports .gif?? I've went to a lot of sites where they only accept .jpeg (ie, digitpose, clubphoto, lycos, etc). Imagestation supports gif, but I can't get my gif to upload completely. I've also tried villagePhotos, but they only give a max bandwith of 5megs per day. Anything over that, they will lock your uploading for a day - happened to me already. :D Thanks

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
civperc said:
a good thing to check into would be seeing if your isp lets you have space for a website, etc. Like for instance, my isp gives everyone with a subscription to them, 70megs of space.
I have cable with Cox and I think they have that free web site thing for subscribers. I'll check them out, thanks

Originally posted by 91CivicSIR
I think Image Station wil let you load up .gifs Check it out HERE[b/]

That's what I've been trying to do. When I upload my gifs to Image Sation, it'll upload, but then freezes at the end. That or it'll say "retrieving image information, please wait..." but nothing will happen. I like Image Station because you can upload movies. It's just that there are bugs when I try uploading gifs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts