Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

NEED N/A HELP

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  blueSI 
#1 ·
can anyone give me some insight on this please. i have a 99 si stock engine i want to do all motor. i have been researching an have come up with this setup. stroke the b16 to a 1.8, get a b16b head or port and polish the stock head any opinion on the head, i see crower makes an all motor cam good for 18-25 horses, raise compression to 10.7, crower springs and retainers and cam sprokets, apexi v-afc, try to get an ecu redone by hondata, and your bolt ons of course. please give suggestions.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
thanks for your insight on this topic. i know itr has a good knowledge of this but the other one i can see is a moron. crower makes a stroker kit that is not a type crankshaft with rods. but thanks anyway. i think i decided to go with f/i

Discussion starter · #6 ·
well darmeo or whatever y didnt you say something about the crower kit such as circut did. his first post sad its a type r rod with crankshaft. and the kit i see from crower is either keep stock crankshaft with custom rods and pistons for the three manufactorers for 2200 or the whole thing crank,rods,pistons, balanced and blue printed for 3900.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.