Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just downloaded photoshop last nite so right now i pretty much dont know how to shit right now. ive figured out how to change colors, but thats pretty much it...only been playin w/ it for about an hour. but how do you lower a car? im fuckin around right now w/ one of my boys car, and i want to lower it a little.

· Registered
68 Posts
x D3MON x said:
i also just got photoshop and need serious help! i cant figure out how to do anything on it.. nothing!! :confused:

are there any tutorials that get new users started?
Personally i would just find a pic of a car you like or want to change and just screw around with photoshop. I learned how to use it by myself, it shouldn't take too long to get the basics down. But do refer to www.photoshopjunkie.com its a good site.

· Registered
5,895 Posts
xXludeXx said:
Personally i would just find a pic of a car you like or want to change and just screw around with photoshop. I learned how to use it by myself, it shouldn't take too long to get the basics down. But do refer to www.photoshopjunkie.com its a good site.
umm i usually screw around with the program i get but i want to learn how to use photoshop quick and because i dont really have the time, i cant screw around with it much.. i have a lot of other programs to figure out how to work and school work/homework is taking a lot of time away from my screwing around time:(.. well thanx anyways:)

· Registered
68 Posts
Well since you have photoshop already I would invest in a book that explains different functions. You can get a book from like bn.com or amazon.com for around 30 dollars and they are really useful, otherwise just keep practicing on your own and you will get the feel for it soon enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.