·
Registered
129 Posts
i didn't kow blitz made kits for our car

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought they did till i went to AEROTRENDS here in Jax and they said it is only made for the Eclispse:mad: but it is all good i have a better idea but i am not goin to tell u guys and galls just wait and i will post a pic when i get it done and if i ever find out how to post pics.

·
Registered
766 Posts
wow...is that me or OXYPAD is not been very nice...

·
Registered
16 Posts
SuPeRaCcOrD said:
I thought they did till i went to AEROTRENDS here in Jax and they said it is only made for the Eclispse:mad: but it is all good i have a better idea but i am not goin to tell u guys and galls just wait and i will post a pic when i get it done and if i ever find out how to post pics.
Blitz for your car is a front bumper only. If you see a rear that looks like a blitz on your car then its probably a Drift rear bumper. go check out www.streetweaponkits.com the drift rear for most apps looks just like the blitz on an eclipse. I work for aerotrends, if you see that it is pretty much the same then we can get it for you, we deal with streetweapons directly.

If you or anybody needs anything body kit wise we can get great prices on just about anything.

Lucas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.