Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
502 Posts
SuperBlueSi said:
Close but not what I am looking for.
Eh? Does there need to be two thousand wheels in the picture? What exactly are you looking for? I got 3 of them in the picture all at the same time (look in the background). I thought that was pretty good :rolleyes:

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking for a certain wheel that I saw, and I think it was on a 2000 integra type R or a 99. Anyway they are five spoke but the spoke has a curve at the end before it reaches the rim.

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry NO aftermarket it was on the dealer lot I was looking at it to buy before I bought my SI. In fact if I had a few extra grand I would have bought the Type R. I know exactly what they look like in my head, but it is very hard to explain.

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Phoenix20 said:
The only rim that I can think about that curves before it reaches the rim is the GSR rims.
Same spoke pattern but right before the rim it curves then staightens for like two inches. I have not seen the wheel for a while so it is hard to remember, but when I saw it I really liked it. Oh and it has the gun metal color.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
Dood, the car you were looking at must've been a trade-in, I know for sure that the Type R only comes in one type of rims when sold brand new. Unless it was a dealer option which I highly doubt any dealer would have an option over the Type R rims, the car then has to be used. I see a lot of used Integras that have aftermarket parts at dealerships. The funny thing is that they don't pay you extra if you trade in a modified car, but when they sell it, they have a list of all the stuff that was added so they would mark up the price! Another reason to keep your stock parts, or maybe sell your car privately.

· Registered
502 Posts
Kilika2k said:
I know for sure that the Type R only comes in one type of rims when sold brand new.
In this country, anyway. Either way, SuperBlueSi, they weren't ITR rims, so we can't help you. I tried...

· Registered
1,880 Posts
Actually, the second Prelude rims are an option on both models. The first one is standard on both trims. Another reason to get the base version instead of the Type SH.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.