Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
This summer im getting a engine for my 95 accord. But i do not know which to get, im stuck between a H22 or a F20, but i am open to other opinions. let me know what you think i should get
thanks a lot
Nate

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
seriously, only get the f20b if you're planning on entering in a 2.0L restricted class of racing. anything other than that, it's a waste of money since the h22 offers similar performance for a LOT less money (we're talking more than $2k in savings).

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
h22. not just upgrades, but oem parts too if something goes wrong.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'd stick with the H22 because quite frankly the F20 is just not worth it. With the money you have left with the H22 you can actually buy parts and soup it up instead of driving it stock. But u know its ur call i just think the H22 would be a better pick.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Nate's95 accord said:
I didnt really ask a question, i was looking for everyones opinion because most of you know a lot more in this area than i do
You obviously have no idea what you want so quit posting till you figure it out.
Stop this "I want this" and "i want that" stuff and figure out what you can afford, what your final goals are and then come back with a halfway decent question.

·
Registered
75 Posts
F20B's are the shit....You can rev to a healthy 8K, Iron sleeves i believe.....and they drop right in....no need for engine mounts

You can get the motor, tranny and ECU for $2000.....its not that expensive

You wanna be unique.....get a H23a Vtec :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts