Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a JDM B16 in my 94 ex i have a friend that wants to seel me his type R intake cam his cam gears and an Nos kit, I was just planning on using the NOS kit and get a lightend flywheel and a ACT Clutch, wut do ya guys think on the cam part should buy or just invest in a new set if you have any helpful hints i will greatly appreciate it, PLus ya think i can mangae a 75 shot i have an upgraded fuel pump, rail and fuel pressure regulator. Help a bro Out :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
Buy

To: EgB16

All the stuff your friend is selling you is a good deal!

Cam gears are easy to install. But are not recommend for novices, the adjustment and setting can be troublesome. This can lead to a damage motor and engine rebuilt.

Nitrous, again not for novices! To much shot of nitrous can be very bad for your motor. If you plan to you use nitrous, make sure you have extra cash in case something happens to your motor. You will have to invest in extra parts to full utilizes the nitrous kit. I would not use nitrous on a very high mileages car!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice peeps i fully aware of the dangers of nitrous to beginners but i been using it for years just not an import, I prob gonna look into gettin some gude racing cams great for high rpm and the set up i wanna do if ya knwo anyone with gude cams let me know if they like or if ya recommend any comp give me a shout

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THanks for the info i am doing a lil cam shopping now to see which company will go with i will keep yall posted, oh yeah by the way if anyone wants to buy a intake manifold i have a brand new one for sale, its a JG edelbrock manifold for the B16 or type R head looking to get bout 150-200 it still in the box

thanks again
Duane :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.