Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey wat up guys?....i might have a dumb question but maybe you guys could help me....see, i have blue interior neon lights on my 2001 black prelude...i am about to put on some blue and green reverse indiglow gauges.....i also have a head unit which is also blue and green....the only problem i am encountering is that my instruments where i control my heat, air conditioning and etc. is a bright ORANGE light! Is there anyway I can change that orange light into a blue light??...There are also a few other parts in the car which is orange..i was wondering if could change those lights blue also??...thanks for the help guys!........

....also do you guys like the carbon fiber altezza lights? or would you guys take the orange piece off and make a clean look on the lude...and do you know if the carbon fiber altezza lights have any orange in them?...i mean when you brake?....thanks again!

· Registered
1,612 Posts
The bulbs are clear behind your HVAC controls. You would have to change the button covers. I will take a look and see if it can be done. Also the altezzas don't have any amber unless you use an amber bulb for the turn signals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.