Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me see i like this girl and shes got a bf, and today was her b day and she found out her bf was cheating on her, i keep trying to break them up cuz hes a fucking player and im a guy that wants a steady relationship.....(even tho im 14) what the hell should i do :(

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
dont mess with other peoples relatinships, be there for her. If she really likes you shell dump her BF for you, but then if you guys ever did date, it could happen to you.

KARMA. is Viscous

-Ry

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
yea man, player or not, breakin other people up isnt cool. im sure you wouldnt like if someone was tryin to do that to you and your girl. since she knows hes been cheatin on her, chances are its over, so all you gotta do is be patient, and most importantly, be there for her.

ahhhhhhhh, middle school (or early HS) relationship dilemas

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
HondaCivic996 said:
let me see i like this girl and shes got a bf, and today was her b day and she found out her bf was cheating on her, i keep trying to break them up cuz hes a fucking player and im a guy that wants a steady relationship.....(even tho im 14) what the hell should i do :(
geez so much drama in these 6th grade relationships. Never heard of players and hoes in the 6th grade. Damn you 6th graders take these relationships too seriously, like u wanting a steady relationship in the 6th grade.

How do 6th graders cheat on one another, did the guy go kiss another girl on the cheek or something?

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
ok kid, first lose the hat ur wearin in that sig. super ghey. second get a haircut. third spend the 60 bucks u made delivering papers and buy some armani mania cologne or some swiss army cologne. then go buy yourself some nice billabong clothes. skater stores will have it. then ull get her just on your looks cuz u are "14"

·
Banned
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rufus`` said:
ok kid, first lose the hat ur wearin in that sig. super ghey. second get a haircut. third spend the 60 bucks u made delivering papers and buy some armani mania cologne or some swiss army cologne. then go buy yourself some nice billabong clothes. skater stores will have it. then ull get her just on your looks cuz u are "14"
sorry buddy i can do whatever the fuck i please, and i dont skate that pic is old u want a new one in my sig fine, ill take one geez u dont have to bash me....

and misterciv im in 9th not 6th

1 - 6 of 6 Posts