Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im borrowing my cousins for a trip im tyaking to NY this weekend.
and i just want to know how do i load music onto it?

i havent used one so im not to sure how it works.

thanks in advance. :number1

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
PSP is funky about music files....
In the main directory you'll see "MP_ROOT" and "PSP" folders.
In the "PSP folder, you should have "MUSIC" "PHOTO" "GAME" "SAVEDATA" and "SYSTEM"
You may have to create the music and photo folders. I use all caps just because it looks uniform that way. It SHOULD work in lower case.

I've worked a 6 hour shift with the psp playing mp3's the whole time and I left work that day with about 30-40% battery left. As long as the screen shuts off, you should get great battery life playing your mp3s.

pm me if you have any other questions... I don't venture off into the games section often. Have a safe trip!

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
LevelSevenCivic said:
PSP is funky about music files....
In the main directory you'll see "MP_ROOT" and "PSP" folders.
In the "PSP folder, you should have "MUSIC" "PHOTO" "GAME" "SAVEDATA" and "SYSTEM"
You may have to create the music and photo folders. I use all caps just because it looks uniform that way. It SHOULD work in lower case.

I've worked a 6 hour shift with the psp playing mp3's the whole time and I left work that day with about 30-40% battery left. As long as the screen shuts off, you should get great battery life playing your mp3s.

pm me if you have any other questions... I don't venture off into the games section often. Have a safe trip!
not much of a music downloader but can the psp be used like an ipod?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.