Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. I'm planning on painting my car, but I don't know where to do it. Do you guys have any suggestions on which body shop(s) in or around chicago or Illinois to get a nice and clean body work done to a car for a decent price. If you do, I want to hear about them and if so, please provide pics of the cars thats been done there. Thanks!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bodywerks up by Skokie is probably hands down the best body shop in the Chicagoland area if not the entire Midwestern region. I've seen some of there work and it is flawless! High attention to detail and from what I've heard, very good customer service and good rates too. :)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
i know this thread is kind of old but colors on parade in saint charles illinois does pretty decent work ive had 2 jobs done there and theve come out spotless

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
sloganish said:
i know this thread is kind of old but colors on parade in saint charles illinois does pretty decent work ive had 2 jobs done there and theve come out spotless
get a quote from them they r bueno

·
Registered
112 Posts
JDMtypeR said:
Bodywerks up by Skokie is probably hands down the best body shop in the Chicagoland area if not the entire Midwestern region. I've seen some of there work and it is flawless! High attention to detail and from what I've heard, very good customer service and good rates too. :)
I do have to agree with JDMtypeR on Bodywerks. Both my friends had their body kits done with the 98 GST and the 2005 Infiniti G35.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts