Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
I've had the 712's and now the 711's. The 711's wear is alot slower than the 712s altho as said before the grip does lack witht he 711's.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I am rollin' on kumho 711's in 17"s and I like these tires a lot. Compared to my off-brand 14" tires, the kumhos grab WAY harder. Wet traction is superb, imo, but I think the big wheels help that. For the price, it's hard to find tires as good as these.

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
Slammed_Civic said:
yeah kumho is good.. i have the Supra Ecsta .... there actually decent.. nice grip for both wet and dry... but there kinda pricey.. i just blew $200 on just 2 tires.....

wow, where did you get those? Unless you ahve some 18s with low profile then you didn't get much of a deal. tirerack.com has the 711's as low as 60ish bucks for a tire depending on size.

·
Registered
910 Posts
dont get the kumho, i bought some a while back, and my offbrand capitol negotiators outperformed the kumhos by a shitload. where i got my tires they had sumitomos that my freind got for much less than the kumhos and they handle much better, and look better

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
nitto neogens are GREAAAAT for the price. it has unbelievable grip and wear isn't bad either. i'll be trying those after my ziexs wear out.

·
Registered
277 Posts
nitto nitto nitto

flyracerx said:
nitto neogens are GREAAAAT for the price. it has unbelievable grip and wear isn't bad either. i'll be trying those after my ziexs wear out.
ya i would have to agree on that! i was rolling on some toyo's before i got these and IMO i would by nitto's before getting the toyo's agien...the only prob i saw was in wet weather. I spin them like its nothing, but i changed the rims when i got the toyo's and they did that also, so it could be due to my lighter rims...all in all nitto's cheap in price and a good preformance tire.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Anyone know anything about Fuzion tires? I think that Bridgstone makes them. I can get 4 for $350. Tire size is 215/45/17.

·
Registered
50 Posts
rec329 said:
Anyone know anything about Fuzion tires? I think that Bridgstone makes them. I can get 4 for $350. Tire size is 215/45/17.
i actually work for bridgestone/firestone and i can tell you that the fuzions are great tires and theyre pretty cheap. i have a set for my del sol and i love them

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I bought a set of Bridgestone Potenza take offs for my car for $150 mounted, balanced and tax. They have GREAT tread (85%+). I had to go to the ghetto in Birmingham to get them but well worth the money. I wish I knew about the place before I spent $750 on the tires on my truck. Goodyear wanted almost $500 for a new set of tires.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Kumho 711"s VS Falken ziex 512"s

ok. where can i get the best deal on kumho 711"s tire rack ?? I live in san jose ca, or should i go with Falken ziex512

thanks

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
The Falkens will last you longer then the Kuhmos and are pretty nice. But i'd either hit up...

www.tirerack.com
www.whalentire.com
www.edgeracing.com

They all have 711s for fairly cheap. I've bought form tirerack like 4 different times, that place has probably the fastest and best service.

1 friend orders from whalentire quite a bit good service too.

and another friend orders from edge and it wasn't bad at all either.

GOod luck.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
sometimes, just sometimes, i dont understand noobs. really.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts