Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup?! I'm rebuilding my engine while my car is at the body shop getting ready for shows, but I need to know what to put into it. After this summer is over, I'm gonna be putting in a DRAG Gen 2 kit on my 93 Integra RS. So far I have AEM Pulleys and cam gears, and milled heads (60 thousandths) done to the car. I was looking at Crower Stage 2 camshafts, but what else should I use so I can push around 13 - 18 psi and not have any worries. Thanks. OH! Can I somehow keep my Injen Race Division Intake on while I have the turbo? I could've sworn I've seen pictures of CAI and turbo's on cars, but just wondering.

· Registered
1,063 Posts
sorry buddy, thats just the pipe going to the intercooler... good news is, you can make money off the CAI...

· Registered
220 Posts
Fasteg to go 18 psi you need to spend some money to be able to boost a little over 1 bar and keep boosting that much in more then just one race.. a good fuel management system is necessary and i would get a different kit... it seems like your car is a show car and i would stick with that... good luck..

· Registered
666 Posts
If you really want to run 18 psi, I would recommend the following:

Darton siamese style ferrous cylinder liners (if not, at least get a block guard)
forged, lower compression pistons (JE or Arias)
rods (carillo or similar)
bigger injectors
fuel rails
fuel pressure regulator
stud kit
also, you are on the verge of needing o-rings and copper gaskets
programmable engine management
you may also need to upgrade the vavle train

With these components, you should be able to run 18 psi on pump gas reliably. Good luck with your project and don't forget to upgrade the clutch.

· Registered
419 Posts
Looks pretty cool if you ask me, perhaps not the altessas but thats a mean kit.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.