Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need to replace my front suspension, i hve H&R coilover rite now.. but if im gonna replace the front i need the strongest set up i can get coz the front is heavier plus i leave in
NYC and its a bitch to drive here.... i keep hittin my self everytime i hit a pothole and its sounds like 2 metal hitting each other.. i guess my suspension cant handle it.... plus were can i get it cheap...

·
Registered
168 Posts
i'm in jersey, i have the same exact problem. it hurts to hear my car hit that way. wen you say coilover, are u talking about a full set or a sleeve? if you're doing the sleeve i think the only real good option to go with is Ground Control. Everything else i've tried or tested suck, especially the LandSpeedRacing coilover sleeve kit. I was in a car the other day with the Skunk2 Coilover kit with Koni Reds and it didn't feel very good either. I've never tried the GC's but everyone raves about them. If you're going with a full setup then let me know how that goes cause i'm looking for a good set at a good price too. BTW, the Ground Controls cost about $300.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
sounds like you were slammed too low and you had stock shocks to me..........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts