Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new shift know to compliment my Accord, I have the boot replaced, but can't find a shift knob that suits me. Take a look

Yes I know my car is dirty, its winter and slushy outside, due for a cleaning really soon. And yes my e-brake knob is chipping off, that's going to be replaced soon as well.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Just get a metal shifter (Type R e-bay knock off) Get Silver, Black, or Gunmetal

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ewww gross

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
02AccordBigBoi said:
shit...make your own from a piece of wood! shape it in whatever way u want it and then paint it whatever color u want.
HAHA, goin ghetto style there.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I like that Skunk2 one. I got a "Type R" style off ebay for like $5. Within a month the finish was wearing off and it was looking like poo

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet, is the skunk2 a direct screw on or is there some screw you have to put on first? I tried a direct screw on one, but the gear pattern wasn't straight when i screwed it in so i returned it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i really like the look of the skunk2 ones, but i read a tread somewhere a while back saying the finish starts falling apart, and its not the 30-40 bucks that i care about, but if this shit starts flaking or what its gonna be a bitch to clean up, like confetti? :eek anyone have any experiences, or remember the thread?

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
uen said:
i really like the look of the skunk2 ones, but i read a tread somewhere a while back saying the finish starts falling apart, and its not the 30-40 bucks that i care about, but if this shit starts flaking or what its gonna be a bitch to clean up, like confetti? :eek anyone have any experiences, or remember the thread?
It doesn't look like it has a finish...just brushed metal.
The SKUNK 2 logo, maybe?

·
Registered
6 Posts
naw, in the picture, the finish was the brushed aluminum, it started all chiping off like metal flakes, it looked like a broken egg shell all over the guy's interior

1 - 14 of 14 Posts