Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the house across the street from my house jus got finished and of coarse a rich family lives there. anyways i go to school today in the morning and their garage was open, wtf do i see, the tail lights to a brand spanking new skyline. time to introduce myself to the new neighbor!

·
Registered
657 Posts
man that's freakin sweet, i don't think i even have a semi nice car in my neighborhood. Get to know him and hopefully he will throw u the keys and let ya take it for a spin

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
How similar are they ?

·
Registered
404 Posts
The Infiniti G35 and the JDM skyline have the exact same rear facia:

http://skyline.nissan.co.jp/GALLERY/index.html

The G35 is essentially a N/A skyline (and is nothing to sneeze at). I get the feeling that we may see the full-blown turbo over here in a few years, however the American market is actually pretty soft for a sedan with that kind of performance (plus it is hard to make a high performance car meet American pollution standards.)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i went to the japan link and i dunno wut that is. what i saw were the traditional skyline tailights, looked like a pearl white car. i kno wut a skyline looks like, im a hot imports nights judge :)

but anyways, i need to intro my ass to the new neighbors, they got like 6 cars, ahah

·
Registered
155 Posts
Dude you are a privileged person. I wish i was you to see that Beauty. It's Probably the R34D or R33 Skyline. I remember seeing a R34D Skyline in that color for sale on Motorex.net. You should check out that site; They have beautiful Skylines for sale there. When you get to know them real well ask if you can drive it. Let me know how that goes?:D

·
Registered
678 Posts
man if i seen 1 hea in CT i'd probably nut in my pants

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm finally going to see a skyline live and in person at import expo 3 in houston next weekend! though i will go really crazy when i see one on the streets :eek:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
truthfully, im not a real big fan of skylines, probably cus they dont look all that, i am going to get a supra after i graduate, i would take a supra over a skyline anyday. not that they are bad cars, cus they arent, im jus not into them. haha, even at the HIN shows i judge, i dont even go look at the skylines, jus the supras, lol. i gotta introduce myself to this neighbor someday tho, maybe get a ride in it, lol, he parked it out front today good shit man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts