Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
DriftKingB18 said:
Im sure that CF hood added lots of HP to your Lude right?
A carbon fiber hood serves more purpose than a 2.5" exaust and cat or should I say. Fart cannon! :fire You now make a shit load of noise and lack in what performance you did have! :bash

This could go back and forth all day so this will be my last post on this sbjuect. You aswell as myself have been a member of this site for quite awhile. Why dont you stop acting like a noob trying to flame other members on posts that were not directed at you and absolutely did not concern you. :hug :bye

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JDMaccord2k said:
A carbon fiber hood serves more purpose than a 2.5" exaust and cat or should I say. Fart cannon! :fire You now make a shit load of noise and lack in what performance you did have! :bash

This could go back and forth all day so this will be my last post on this sbjuect. You aswell as myself have been a member of this site for quite awhile. Why dont you stop acting like a noob trying to flame other members on posts that were not directed at you and absolutely did not concern you. :hug :bye
I can live with that

·
Registered
41 Posts
haters

You guys dissing nelly are fucking homo ass ricers. Your cars suck, are wrong wheel drive and you probably don't even chase women. Non-pussy getting motherfuckers. :hehe

·
Registered
45 Posts
3LHondaKiller said:
You guys dissing nelly are fucking homo ass ricers. Your cars suck, are wrong wheel drive and you probably don't even chase women. Non-pussy getting motherfuckers. :hehe
Nelly does suck, but the video is good. There is no wrong wheel drive. And rice is good. Oh, and we don't have to chase woman, they flock to the Hondas. Open up a magazine. :bash :D

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
slow1dot5hatch said:
2:18 and 2:24

no undies wo0t lol
It must ya ass cause it ain't your face .
I use that line all the time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts