Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does a 2002 r/t neon run so fool was flying around in a parking lot by me and i lughed at him and he reved up and dumped it while rollin got make the tires spin then took off just wondering

·
Registered
213 Posts
i have seen a 7.7 0-60 i would search around but dont feel like it my freind used to have one he wrecked it at 120 dodgeing a rabbit and lost control now he has a 2000 celica gt-s he says its a bit faster but misses the tourqe but ya they arent mad slow like civics (all exept si)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i pretty much have an si but with 10 extra ponies not like that makes a big difference but i was wondring if he would walk me or not like if i saw him driving around and decided to mess with him would i have any problems or would it be close?

·
Registered
213 Posts
i didnt say they were like mad fast they only have like 150hp just they have tourqe he would jump you off the line but after you would catch him now in his gt-s i dunno lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
i mean i know they have 20 less hp and like 30 lbs ft of tq more but the ex is lighter then the 4 dr r/t i know i can run with celica gt-s i can take gsr's with i/h/e have done that already and a hand full of 6 cyl stangs and a few 94-95 gt mustangs but i was curious because the kid lives around me and i will have to see him again i am sure of it and i dont want to be embarassed

·
Registered
213 Posts
i doubt he will win but i know a gt-s with a 6speed with a good driver can take out any si civic or gsr im talking stockwise and most defineatly a modded si as long as its not engine mods and just bolt ons but ya u would beat the rt but he would jump you off the line maybe a car lenth then you would catch right up

·
Registered
213 Posts
still not bad for a dodge

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
sleeper99ex said:
i mean i know they have 20 less hp and like 30 lbs ft of tq more but the ex is lighter then the 4 dr r/t i know i can run with celica gt-s i can take gsr's with i/h/e have done that already and a hand full of 6 cyl stangs and a few 94-95 gt mustangs but i was curious because the kid lives around me and i will have to see him again i am sure of it and i dont want to be embarassed

IF... Thats if you can GSR's with i/h/e then why the hell are you worried about a dodge neon???

·
Registered
213 Posts
ya to bad dodge wont be able to make a turbo car that will hold up watch and see

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't think dodge will have a problem making a reliable turbo engine. My 2.2 turbo charger from 1986 is still going with 180000 miles on it. Hell, i'll bet you didn't think a domestic car could even last that long!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
preludewes said:
ya to bad dodge wont be able to make a turbo car that will hold up watch and see
the stealth was pretty nice...even though it was really a mitsubishi

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.