Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
there ok. the first one could use some work on the levels and bluryness of the rims. the third one, i cant really tell cuz the flag. but the second one is the best i think. could use a little touch up but good job. just practice a little more and remember to do what looks the realest. like the drop on pic 2, could use some cleanup.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
boricua86 said:
Good observation Kam...Yeah I'll improve on my future chops...the levels thingamajig still ain't gettin to me but I'll get it...
why dont you improve them now/before you post them? :confused:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Second one looks best to me, the moving one. The other two...Rims dont look right on the first one and the last one....you covered up most of it with the flag, hard to tell how well it was done.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
I just dont like how the car looks by itself, and wasup with the flag? kinda of a distraction no? They all loook okay tho

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
kamdawg said:
just noticed on the second pic.....what the hell is that on the passenger window??/
looks like he just put a helmate without abody and lowered the opacity to make it look like its inside the car. nice try but it doesnt look right, try to get a person already inside a car then past it in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts