Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
92-96 Race Springs- Brand new in the box. $130 shipped within the 48 States.
Ultra performance, very responsive. Whether you want the ultimate in all-out racing performance or a super-slammed race look for the street, these are the springs that all of the magazines are praising. Thoroughly race-tested, they provide superb handling and a much lower center of gravity. Aftermarket shocks are reommended. NEUSPEED race springs work best with Bilstein or Koni shocks

97-01 Sport Springs- Returned by customer, new but not in original box. $120 shipped within the 48 States.
Superior handling without harshness.The perfect solution if your goal is to lower your vehicle to eliminate wheel-well gap, and improve handling without sacrificing a smooth ride. In fact, most drivers report that NEUSPEED Sports, with their progressive spring rates, actually give them a smoother ride than their stock springs, while increasing overall handling performance.
We accept credit cards, PayPal ([email protected]) and money orders.

· Registered
631 Posts
you wouldnt happen to have sport springs for the 92-96 prelude would you? And if you don't how bout you sell me the 92-96 race springs $100 shipped to mass. since noone else has replied and its not that much lower than you are asking.

Peace,
CroSsROaDS

· Registered
631 Posts
175? LOL thats crazy man, i can buy them for 130 shipped.....i think im alright with the race ones too cause i dont have the 300-500 dollars to spend on new aftermarket shocks right now either, im sorry man i think ill just order some new sport ones.

PEace,
CrOssRoaDS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.