Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new set of Integra Type-R wheels for sale with tires. They were driven from the dealer to the house and taken off immediatly. Less than 15 miles on tires/wheels. They still have the stubs on the new tires. They are gunmetal in color. Best offer takes them.

· Registered
8,520 Posts
pics? what year?

· Registered
8,520 Posts
and how much are you lookin' to get ?

· Registered
4 Posts
Are you sure they are 2002 Integra Type R wheels and tires because if memory serves me right, I don't believe Acura produced 2002 models for Type Rs since they introduced the RSX that year. Of course I may be wrong, but.......Just wondering I guess before I make an offer. And I think you get much more responses if you had pics of your rims....

· Registered
86 Posts
how much you look for b/c i wait make you a offer b/c i got a 92 honda civic cx and they got stellies on right now and them type r help it look hot and get babes so what price you look for and i c if i cna match it or come close ....:D

new kid on the block:cool: :cool:

· Registered
467 Posts
jeff911 said:
how much you look for b/c i wait make you a offer b/c i got a 92 honda civic cx and they got stellies on right now and them type r help it look hot and get babes so what price you look for and i c if i cna match it or come close ....:D

new kid on the block:cool: :cool:
i don't think they will fit your civic dude...civics are 4 lugs while type Rs are 5 lugs

· Registered
129 Posts
freakishhair

ok freakishhair i'm VERY VERY interested in those wheels say me

MY BROTHER WANT THESE WHEELS SO IF YOU WANT A CONSIDERABLE PRICE ,I'M SURE HE WILL BUY THEM TO YOU!!

how much you want fot it because if I offer maybe you don't like it
hahaha lol

ok freakishhair let me know how much you want
if it a good price i buy it to you...

thank you and let me know

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.