·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks hot doesn't it

·
Registered
227 Posts
Love the look but im not feeling the hood on a stock car....takes away from our fun of putting it on ourselves. but overall nice

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
gross....it comes with a ricey OEM wing...what more can I say.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Sapp said:
Love the look but im not feeling the hood on a stock car....takes away from our fun of putting it on ourselves. but overall nice
its a prototype. meaning it's almost guaranteed to look uglier when it actually comes out and it will be missing some of the things that you see there (ie: hood, brakes, nice looking exhaust, etc.)

i need time for this to grow on me... its still ugly to me

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
too small for me. not my style.

the prelude will last me forever. i wouldn't sell it. i'd think about a second and even third car. but not sell the lude. even if the prelude gets revived by a crazy move in 2008 or something to replace the s2000 i wouldn't sell my 5th gen. i'd have two preludes. even with it being mediocre in performace with all these new cars.

i love my prelude.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Thats Sweet! :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Originally posted by crdcz03
its a prototype. meaning it's almost guaranteed to look uglier when it actually comes out and it will be missing some of the things that you see there (ie: hood, brakes, nice looking exhaust, etc.)

i know what a prototype is..i was just giving my opinion..but thanks

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
crdcz03 said:

i need time for this to grow on me... its still ugly to me
kinda like when when you were in your moms womb.....

then you popped out :fear

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Yeah Craigs right it won't have half the goodies but I'm glad for the civic owners that they finally get a real motor without having to do a swap! 200 hp should make it move. I don't know if I like it really though, kinda to rsxey!

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
preludedriver99 said:
Yeah Craigs right it won't have half the goodies but I'm glad for the civic owners that they finally get a real motor without having to do a swap! 200 hp should make it move. I don't know if I like it really though, kinda to rsxey!
the motor and tranny might as well be one.......how many liter's?

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Sapp said:
i know what a prototype is..i was just giving my opinion..but thanks
i didnt say you didnt know what it was.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
98Vtec said:
kinda like when when you were in your moms womb.....

then you popped out :fear
haha

but i like it. of course it wont look as nice as the prototype, but it looks a hell of a lot nicer than the current si. and as long as its not an anchor, the 200hp will give it some go. and if it takes to mods like the rsx-s, it'll be something to look forward to.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
you know this doesn't belong here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.