Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

NEW 2006 CIVIC SI!

4K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  .TheCriMson[K20] 
#1 ·
#2 ·
i hope it has at least the 210 Hp k20 not a 200. maybe even more than 210 but who knows.

#14 ·
The hood will not be black on the production car.It will come with the 200hp 160tq K20,6 speed LSD,Brembo brakes,and be around the $22,000 mark

As far as looks I have no idea how you can be as unhappy with the looks on this car as the looks on a mini-van SI hatch they got out now :confused

#15 ·
yea those 03 Si's looked like garbage.. i think the 06 is an improvement.. but not very much! they should let me design the cars.. id mix a lil of the EG and Ek in to make a sick package.. with the lightweight mixed in with a k20 6 speed i would definitely have to say it would be sick :D But then again, thats why i dont work for honda :(

#16 ·
The back end looks to much like the current accord i think, in the way it's shaped. Personally I like having the Si model in 3-door form, but coupes seem to sell much better in the US, so I think Honda is making a smart move buy maketing the Si as a coupe in the US like they did in 99-00. All in all it looks much better than the current Si hatchback. I hope they worked on the suspension quite a bit, and I agree that 200hp is too little, but it's still 40 more than 160.

#22 ·
BFK_SI_EG said:
troof spoken
They are not going to sale the RSX anymore.Just give it a chance guys,we have not even seen the car in person on the street yet and on top of that it's a damn civic with ITR power,a 6 speed tranny,and LSD what more could you want?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.